SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#35043 - 04/17/10 06:53 PM INIT PHRASE ERROR?
Sandi Offline

Hy everyone.
Does anyone knows what this mean?It appears somethimes when starting the Audya ind the middle of loading OS.
It hapend sometimes on the OS3 and today on OS4.I restart and then everything load correctly.
I have a bad expirience with that a year ago when this show up and the keybord don't played anymore-They send me a new one.

So now I always look when starting to do everything all right.
Anything??

#35044 - 04/18/10 12:17 AM Re: INIT PHRASE ERROR?
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandi:
Hy everyone.
Does anyone knows what this mean?It appears somethimes when starting the Audya ind the middle of loading OS.
It hapend sometimes on the OS3 and today on OS4.I restart and then everything load correctly.
I have a bad expirience with that a year ago when this show up and the keybord don't played anymore-They send me a new one.

Anything??

Sandi,

Where do you live? Have you ever had the hard drive out and tried to format it and load the system files back on , when you turn on the blue loading bar should take 15 seconds to go from left to right, does yours, how many times does your KB do this, have you deleted any files of this Audya since you got it. Do you have any low voltage problem where you live, is there any chance that you are getting spikes in the power supply, try and answer all these questions and see if we can get to the problem, do you take your KB on gigs or are you a home player, if you sit and turn the KB on and off for say 20 times slowly will it do it then, does it do it at a particular it of day.

Tony

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 04-18-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35045 - 04/18/10 12:22 AM Re: INIT PHRASE ERROR?
skude Offline

Sandi
Somtimes the same message appears on my Audya. Got this answer from AJ: Check cable that goes from HD to CPU board. This might be loose at either end! This error comes when loading initial files from HD and there is a 'problem. (did not help me, message still appears from time to time)
I also have problems with count in (tick) not working when pressing count in button. Usually it comes back after one or more restarts. Sometimes also the main and headphones outputs drops out. AJ have tried to help me with this, even got a new soundboard, (4 months wait) so far no luck. The KB can work fine for several days even a week, and I think it's OK. Than the problem is back. I really love the sound of the Audya, but after 9 months and not a solution to this problem, sorry to say, I'm getting pretty p### of by this KB. Looks like I have to throw in the towel and give up the whole Ketron prosject, lots of money out the window. I will give it one more try installing a new HD, with lots of help from a person that's getting to know the Audya quite well. Sorry for my frustration
skude

#35046 - 04/18/10 12:31 AM Re: INIT PHRASE ERROR?
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Hy everyone.

Anything??

Sandi,

If you send me your email address I will make up a powerpoint file that will show you how to run the cheaksum error on you system, this may find you problem, I am going to send it to Skude when I have finished typing this text. He's at his wits end with it. There is allways a solution to a problem, except volcanos

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#35047 - 04/18/10 03:09 AM Re: INIT PHRASE ERROR?
Tonewheeldude Offline

it sounds like you might have some corrupt files there or your hard drive might have suffered from powering off whilst its active. If i was you i would make a backup or ask your distributor to send a back up disk set. Then connect the keyboard to your computer and run the disk check program. On XP you right click on the AUDYA drive and go to tools. But only do that after backing up.

Regarding the hard disk...never turn the Audya off when the hard drive LED is ON (any colour) or flashing.

#35048 - 04/18/10 03:44 AM Re: INIT PHRASE ERROR?
Sandi Offline

I play live gigs and it's hapend 2 times in 6 months but after restarting was Ok.It did it yesterday on a gig but i saw it so restart it and worked Ok.But it's stresing you are never shure what will be next.I playing on Ketron for a 15 years now and sims to me it much less problem when Sd1 stop sometime in a live gig and restarting everything go right then the software problems on audya.I play 4 times a week minimally and have no money to buy another Audya just to be sure and take it with me everytime(It is 40 kg with a suitcase).
In the first week(10/2009) it stop working on gig.I had to play to whole gig with piano(unplugged) on my MO6 and bass guiatar.Belive me it's not a good expirience.Hopefully it was everyting ok becouse it was a bar in a hotel but if this happend on a weeding??
I returned it and get a new one but I don't trust her anymore.
One time I reload alltabs file and and the audio guitar didn't play anymore.After reinstaling Os3 everythings get right.Maybe this?
My mail is sbancic@inet.hr if someone wants to send me something and thanks a lot for help.I try to read all topics and help anyone I can.

#35049 - 04/18/10 04:04 AM Re: INIT PHRASE ERROR?
skude Offline

Tony
Thanks for the test info. Just run the test
on DSP0 (9708) get error on the F2 file (second line)rest says ok. Need to find out what to do.
skude

#35050 - 04/18/10 04:09 AM Re: INIT PHRASE ERROR?
Sandi Offline

This is for Tony:I live in Croatia.I don't have power suply problems,I play proffesionaly,The blu bar takes exaktly 15sec to load.I didn't never shut down it for 20 times repeately.But the last time I connect with the Pc I delete the recycle bin on Pc and when you have connected to the Pc the recycle bin is full of Audya files that you deleted(user styles,user programs) I think that this is ok.
I always turn of the keboard when is safe:Out of all menus and so one.
I think that is to sensitive.To much!

#35051 - 04/18/10 04:43 AM Re: INIT PHRASE ERROR?
skude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tonewheeldude:
it sounds like you might have some corrupt files there or your hard drive might have suffered from powering off whilst its active. If i was you i would make a backup or ask your distributor to send a back up disk set. Then connect the keyboard to your computer and run the disk check program. On XP you right click on the AUDYA drive and go to tools. But only do that after backing up.

Regarding the hard disk...never turn the Audya off when the hard drive LED is ON (any colour) or flashing.

TWD
I always exit any menu, even registrations before turning off. Never push any button before HD light is off. Do you know anything about reading the testresults in my other post?
Sandi
I sure know the feeling of not trusting the KB while gig'n. Still carrying my PA800 with me. The only time I didn't the Audya really let me down.
skude

#35052 - 04/18/10 05:16 AM Re: INIT PHRASE ERROR?
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
This is for Tony:I live in Croatia.I don't have power suply problems,I play proffesionaly,The blu bar takes exaktly 15sec to load.I didn't never shut down it for 20 times repeately.But the last time I connect with the Pc I delete the recycle bin on Pc and when you have connected to the Pc the recycle bin is full of Audya files that you deleted(user styles,user programs) I think that this is ok.
I always turn of the keboard when is safe:Out of all menus and so one.
I think that is to sensitive.To much!

Sandi,

You should never delete any files from Audya only theones that you put on or registations that you make. Send me that email address.

Tony

#35053 - 04/18/10 06:05 AM Re: INIT PHRASE ERROR?
Sandi Offline

E-mail:sbancic@inet.hr
I deleted just some userstyles and programs that I made.Nothing else.I should not be a problem.
Thanks!

#35054 - 04/18/10 09:37 AM Re: INIT PHRASE ERROR?
Sandi Offline

I do the test Tony send me.Everyting ok!
Any other Idea?
AJ maybe!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online