SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#349446 - 08/21/12 02:58 AM Voicetron settings for a female voice
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi,

Can anyone help please? We had a TCHelicon Voicelive2 before that I've now traded in on the Audya. Was very easy to use.

I'm not good at all with voice effects and/or harmonizer settings. Won't you please share what you have with me?

hennie.vanrooyen@exxaro.com

Thank you so much for any response,
Henni

#349542 - 08/22/12 11:28 PM Re: Voicetron settings for a female voice [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Wow guys,

Do none of you have a female vocalist performing with you? Surely you've made some changes to the default harmonizer settings...

Really, I'm good with some things, but this one is not for me. Can I have your settings please? Our Voicelive 2 applied those automatically and it was great. I do not want to have to invest in another again. I've read good reports on the Voicetron "IF" set up correctly.

Keep well my friends,
Henni

#349572 - 08/23/12 01:26 PM Re: Voicetron settings for a female voice [Re: Henni]
Tonewheeldude Offline

I have done some recordings with a female vocalist, but only using reverb. I have found the trick with harmony effects etc is to get your balance right on the two sliders, The left hand slider is your primary, then use the right hand slider to mix in the vocalizer, get the balance wrong and it will 'clip' in and out.

#349608 - 08/23/12 11:02 PM Re: Voicetron settings for a female voice [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Hi Tonewheeldude & others,

Tx for the advice. We've finally started to use the harmonizer & even before reading your post, I found this to be the case.

Seeing that no one is coming forward with any "special" settings, we'll start fiddling around with it. It really sounds good as is & to my amazement Monica said she likes it more than the Voicelive2???

Well, that's a good enough start for me & I'll keep on improving the settings over time. I'm slowly beginning to get the hang of my Audya & it's just great. It has so many features for offer & I get the impression very few over here even makes use of those awesome features.

In any case, keep well all my newly found friends,
Henni

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online