SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#349133 - 08/15/12 03:45 AM Re: Audya 4 HD Backup? [Re: Henni]
Tonewheeldude Offline

I know its easy to look back and see mistakes, but I will post this for every ones benefit when reading this thread:

the style pack was already installed on your Audya and you should have read this very prominent notice on the download page:

Failing to adhere to this notice may render your equipment unstable or unusable. the styles pack is intended for instruments installed with OS 2.0.A and
should only be loaded after installing OS 2.0A. please load
the styles package prior to installing OS 3.0A. do not load this style package if your audya was installed with OS 3.0A
from the factory (in this case the styles are pre-installed).

Now that the chastisement is out of the way, lets work out how to sort your problem out.

1) You can order a restore DVD set from your distributor. This will include the 2010 USB update with 4.2B but not the 2011 or 2012 update which you can order at the same time.

2) In case your distributor can't help then your a little stuck as the factory are closed this month for their summer holiday. But your welcome to drop me an email: darren@ketronmusic.co.uk

#349140 - 08/15/12 04:56 AM Re: Audya 4 HD Backup? [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Wow!

I had that coming, collecting everything I could find on the Audya for four years before I could afford one and then installing everything in one go in my exitement when I finally managed to buy one.

I've sent you an email.

Tx for the feedback,
Henni

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online