SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#348100 - 07/31/12 05:43 AM how do I attach a file from my computer?
gruhs Offline

Loc: Indiana USA
Someone from the Solton group posted a zip file of styles (patterns?) that work in the Audya that I thought I'd pass along here but don't know how to attach a file to my message here.

#348169 - 07/31/12 10:41 PM Re: how do I attach a file from my computer? [Re: gruhs]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
When you reply, click on the button under the reply box that says "Full Screen Reply" and you will see a link to "File Manager". Click on that then browse to the file on your computer you want to upload. Then add file and wait for a while while it uploads. There is an upload bar that grows. When it is finished click on "Done" and submit you post as usual and the file will be attached to your posting.

#348178 - 08/01/12 07:17 AM Re: how do I attach a file from my computer? [Re: gruhs]
gruhs Offline

Thanks Nigel, followed your instructions but the attachment failed because it isn't an allowed type of file. It's a ".rar" file whatever that is. Surprised it wasn't a "zip" file because that'
s what opened it on my puter. No big deal though... thanks.

#348179 - 08/01/12 07:33 AM Re: how do I attach a file from my computer? [Re: gruhs]
Tonewheeldude Offline

just uncompress them to your computer and then use the same program to make a new zip file.

#348187 - 08/01/12 09:49 AM Re: how do I attach a file from my computer? [Re: Tonewheeldude]
gruhs Offline

testing to see if a file is attached. Did as Tonewheeldude
suggested. There are 109 styles in the zip that I'm having
alot of fun test driving in my Audya. I haven't loaded them
into the Audya, just trying them from memory stick in the
usb port. Hopefully you guys can have some fun with them
also.

Attachments
SD1 convert.zip (14 downloads)

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online