SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#347805 - 07/25/12 03:27 PM Re: OMB or DJ? [Re: cgiles]
124 Offline

All this stuff about DJ's, KJ's, musicians makes not a jot of difference to me. I really don't care what anyone's making - if they're pulling tons of cash no matter what they do, well, good for them. It really makes no difference to me. I do what I do four or five times a week, get paid the going rate, live well, and I'm happy. I don't need any more than that. It's simple, really.

#347819 - 07/25/12 09:19 PM Re: OMB or DJ? [Re: cgiles]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
124 hooray!! Clap,clap clap, applause, applause. You're right on! I don't see how it can be any simpler than that.

I'm just trying to have fun. I don't have anything to do util I get my Hot Dog Cart.

Now if I had a sailboat like Gary, I could find something to do. Ha ha!

#347834 - 07/26/12 06:22 AM Re: OMB or DJ? [Re: cgiles]
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Boo! I got just the right job for you here in Florida. It's a hot dog cart on a boat that sits on the water just outside a marina. No joke. I don't know if they do it in the summer off-season...but during the fall and winter season you can't believe all the boaters that pull up along side and order their dogs, chips and a soft drink. Disclaimer: the vendor is a gorgeous blonde in a brief bikini.
Eddie

#347845 - 07/26/12 10:50 AM Re: OMB or DJ? [Re: cgiles]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Eddie with me it'd be all the old chicks stopping because of my blue eyes. I heard my wife tell her friend one day that if it weren't for my blue eyes, I would'n have had a chance.

Of course I'd need to be set up near the retirement centers. I heard that in Florida you have to be over fifty to live there is that true?,

Eddie, don't retire from computers yet, eh? Wait until I die OK?

#347877 - 07/27/12 09:23 AM Re: OMB or DJ? [Re: Dnj]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
I don't think there is anything "ON" but open discussion ... IF that's what we want ...

Originally Posted By: Dnj
why explain to anyone ...... after 40+ years of performing I could care less what anyone here thinks of how and why I do it..... most only wish they could make a FULL time living playing music.....I feel blessed that I can...end of story.

Signed a proud Pro Musician, Singer, DJ, KJ.

Kind of begs the question, if you could care less what anyone here thinks, why come here? Oh yes...

Wow diki and Chas must be lonely .....I see they are back with
vengence.......its on baby again.....lol

#347926 - 07/28/12 12:58 AM Re: OMB or DJ? [Re: Dnj]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Wow diki and Chas must be lonely .....I see they are back with
vengence.......its on baby again.....lol

Don't make me play this game ... cos I guarantee I will always win wink

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6