SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#348039 - 07/30/12 01:19 PM Re: Tendonitis Hand Injury: Trigger Finger (Thumb) [Re: Scottyee]
Tony Hughes Offline

Will have to be disguised has turmeric Ian smoke snuff

#348040 - 07/30/12 01:25 PM Re: Tendonitis Hand Injury: Trigger Finger (Thumb) [Re: brickboo]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: brickboo
Would someone please interpret Tony Hughes' post for me. Thanks friends. Ha ha!
Boo

Thnx, boo ... I thought it was just me ... wink

#348041 - 07/30/12 01:36 PM Re: Tendonitis Hand Injury: Trigger Finger (Thumb) [Re: Tony Hughes]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
Will have to be disguised has turmeric Ian smoke snuff

I think it's the Brit/Canuck common sense of humor that seems to slip by the unwary...ha ha!

It's no good when you have to esplain dem.

#348043 - 07/30/12 01:40 PM Re: Tendonitis Hand Injury: Trigger Finger (Thumb) [Re: ianmcnll]
Tony Hughes Offline

Ian,

Something about being South of the border sofa bet Larry would get it. rotf2

#348044 - 07/30/12 01:48 PM Re: Tendonitis Hand Injury: Trigger Finger (Thumb) [Re: Scottyee]
ianmcnll Offline

Larry always gets them.

#348052 - 07/30/12 02:23 PM Re: Tendonitis Hand Injury: Trigger Finger (Thumb) [Re: Scottyee]
124 Offline

Let's see if we can put this, er, delicately for our U.S. friends.

Ring of Fire: A phenomenon that may be caused by consuming a Vindaloo. Being one of the hotter dishes in Indian cuisine, the Vindaloo has a tendency to affect a certain sensitive area of the anatomy with a burning sensation while it follows the digestive tract to its final destination. A similar condition may result after eating some Mexican dishes with which some of our American members may be more familiar.

Does that help, guys?

Vive la Ruby Murray!

#348053 - 07/30/12 02:23 PM Re: Tendonitis Hand Injury: Trigger Finger (Thumb) [Re: Scottyee]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Out here in the Boonies, finding great Indian food is an almost impossible task, so I make my own (after all, I was born and raised an Englishman, and it IS our National Cuisine!).

I have a bunch of local musicians and friends who gather once a week, usually at my house, for food and friendship, and we usually have a themed food evening. I can tell you, my Indian Nights are always packed, and I seldom have leftovers!

Sadly, while I can get most of my friends to EAT Indian, I am still struggling with getting them to cook it for themselves, despite how easy it can be. We are pretty used to Cajun food round here, so spicy is not an issue. Mind you, I haven't tried a Tindaloo out on them yet! Vindaloo is a hit, though!

Ring of Fire is played the next day, but on the night, it's 'Hot, hot, hot'!

#348055 - 07/30/12 02:25 PM Re: Tendonitis Hand Injury: Trigger Finger (Thumb) [Re: Scottyee]
124 Offline

Ditto here, all the way, Diki.

#348056 - 07/30/12 02:47 PM Re: Tendonitis Hand Injury: Trigger Finger (Thumb) [Re: 124]
ianmcnll Offline

Originally Posted By: 124
Let's see if we can put this, er, delicately for our U.S. friends.

Ring of Fire: A phenomenon that may be caused by consuming a Vindaloo. Being one of the hotter dishes in Indian cuisine, the Vindaloo has a tendency to affect a certain sensitive area of the anatomy with a burning sensation while it follows the digestive tract to its final destination. A similar condition may result after eating some Mexican dishes with which some of our American members may be more familiar.

Does that help, guys?

Vive la Ruby Murray!

Thanks 124...Vindaloo is a favorite...I have lovely female friend who makes it for me...both are hot, and neither give me any problems. wink

I love spicy food anyway...Thai peppers are always in our homemade chili...gets us through those cold Canuck winters...ha ha!

Ian

#348065 - 07/30/12 04:12 PM Re: Tendonitis Hand Injury: Trigger Finger (Thumb) [Re: ianmcnll]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
It's amazing how Scott 'trigger finger' thread has turned to our second favorite topic - FOOD - rotfl

now back to the OT subject ... last year in Ocean City MD during a golf week, we ate at this one course that had 'Death Wings' on the menu ... I asked the waitress what that meant and she said "exactly what it says" ... I said "bring it on" ... well she must have told the chef, and I was served THE HOTTEST wings I have ever tasted ... problem was it was all about the heat and not any flavor ... I got through 5 and surrendered ... one other guy ate about 6, but cut them off the bone ... he said as long as the heat didn't touch his mouth he was fine ... this year we went back and the waitress told us they had to cut back on them because a guy was eating them and they had to call the EMTs ...

Page 5 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online