SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#346934 - 07/14/12 06:02 AM OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa????????
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Donny I think I read recently that you're like me working on the weight again. I just by accident saw an infomercial about a sprinkle called "SENSA." Anybody familiar with this appetite suppressant?

I'm getting desperate. Too much stress to even do the "SouthBeach" which was the easiest diet ever for me. But you still have to be watching what you eat all the time. But it works great if you can keep up with the watching.

Sensa you just sprinkle it on everything you eat. Eat anything that you want they claim. You don't have to count anything!
Man somebody help me eh?

#346938 - 07/14/12 08:13 AM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
I've been reading about it too. I seem to be going in the wrong direction when it comes to diet and weight loss. Anytime I have to give info before I can go further into a website I get suspicious. May years ago a pharmacist friend gave me some kind of fiber filler tab that just plain filled you up. I'd like to find that tab again. Most of my eating is boredom and inactivity just makes it worse. I hope someone can tell us something useful about Sensa.

#346939 - 07/14/12 08:37 AM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

Only natural for me....stay away from all that magic crap.

Edited by Dnj (07/14/12 08:39 AM)

#346948 - 07/14/12 09:43 AM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
There's nothing magical about loosing weight - or gaining it! It's merely a matter of eating less calories than your body consumes during a normal day of activity. Those calories can come from anywhere, carbs, fat, really doesn't make any difference where they come from.

The main reason the South Beach diet works is you consume lots and lots of low calorie, high protein food. You eat 5 to 6 times a day, thereby keeping your stomach filled and constantly digesting foods that provide very few calories, but sufficient protein to keep you healthy.

I lost 55-pounds on the South Beach Diet in just 5 months. I kept it off for over 5 years. Unfortunately, I discovered how great various Margarettas taste. They're high-calorie, high-carbohydrate drinks that will pack the pounds around your waistline in no time at all. It took a couple years to gain back 40 of the 55 pounds I lost on the South Beach Diet.

I never had a problem following the South Beach Diet, but my wife hated it. She lost a lot of weight, but said she would never go back to the diet again. I'm hoping to get back to 185-pounds before I leave for the sunny south. That means I'll have to dump 25-pounds prior to October 1.

When I got married I tipped the scales at 145-pounds and stood 6-feet tall. Of course, when you're only 21 years old you can also leap tall buildings in a single bound! wink I'm the skinny kid sitting next to the young chick in the middle. And, yes, that's a real band on the stage behind us. No arrangers or DJs back then. smile

Cheers,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (07/14/12 09:44 AM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#346950 - 07/14/12 09:45 AM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

I thought that was YOU playing the piano...lol

#346957 - 07/14/12 09:52 AM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
This is the 'diet' my doctor gave to me.

"If it tastes good, spit it out".

Works.

chas

#346958 - 07/14/12 09:53 AM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: cgiles]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By: cgiles
This is the 'diet' my doctor gave to me.

"If it tastes good, spit it out".

Works.

chas

smile

#346960 - 07/14/12 10:03 AM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

Bottom line ......stop eating too much cut your calories down to a minimum.....drink only water...stop smoking...stop drinking liquor read the labels..high fructose and hydrogenated oils don't break down and leave your body also..

Edited by Dnj (07/14/12 10:04 AM)

#346966 - 07/14/12 10:49 AM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Gary,
What happened. You weren't bad looking man. But I will admit your wife does to you what Fran's girls do to him. He needs to get fat ugly girls and ditch the ones he showed on the forum. He'd look a lot better.

#346967 - 07/14/12 10:51 AM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Incidentally, I'm uglier than sin dipped in misery. When I was a kid my Mom would tie a pork chop ( I mean POLK chop) around my neck just to get the dog to play with me.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online