SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#347015 - 07/15/12 09:11 AM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: DonM]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
I went to that link and 'dug in' a little and found this link ...
http://www.cozumel-hotels.net/yabbse/ind...&board=11.0

Apparently Tony has suffered another stroke and Maria is trying to hold things together ...
Seems that as of a couple of days ago he was doing better and was even seen at the restaurant ...

#347016 - 07/15/12 11:39 AM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
If my brother hits the lottery, I'll get him to take me to visit Tony R.
Thanks Tony M , Don M, and Gary.

#347027 - 07/15/12 04:28 PM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
I went to that link and 'dug in' a little and found this link ...
http://www.cozumel-hotels.net/yabbse/ind...&board=11.0

Apparently Tony has suffered another stroke and Maria is trying to hold things together ...
Seems that as of a couple of days ago he was doing better and was even seen at the restaurant ...

Thats sad news...like I said, live everyday as it was your last....hope he gets better soon and can get on with life best as possible...Tony is good people.

#347032 - 07/15/12 05:54 PM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Tony has suffered several strokes, and each has taken its toll. However, he has always been very resilient and seems to bounce back in a short time.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#347036 - 07/15/12 06:50 PM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
I met Tony at his rebuilt restaurant a few years ago. I have never met a nicer and more hospitable man. I'm sorry to hear he is continuing to have health problems. As far as I know the restaurant business never really recovered from the hurricane, but you'd never know it by talking to Tony. I wish him good health and happiness. Gary, please tell him I said HI next time you speak to him. He's good people!

#347037 - 07/15/12 06:50 PM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

Ya can't be a wimp and get old.You gotta be tough just like
Tony Rome.

He always said nice things. I really like him. GOOD MAN!!!
I wish him well.

#347286 - 07/19/12 08:31 AM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

Just weighed in ......down 40lbs baby yeah!!

Edited by Dnj (07/19/12 08:41 AM)

#347298 - 07/19/12 11:01 AM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

So Donny,

What are you doing? Not South Beach?

Atkins, had all of the joints in my body hurting after I lost 30 40 lbs years ago. Quit gained the weight back but joints hadn't hurt since.

I liked the South Beach, I lost weight, had a big variety of food to eat, but still had to keep an eye on what I ate. I know there's no way of getting out of watching.

Anyway Donny, if you don't want to post about what you are doing, please send me an email about what you are doing now eh buddy?

#347317 - 07/19/12 02:02 PM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: brickboo
So Donny,

What are you doing? Not South Beach?

Atkins, had all of the joints in my body hurting after I lost 30 40 lbs years ago. Quit gained the weight back but joints hadn't hurt since.

I liked the South Beach, I lost weight, had a big variety of food to eat, but still had to keep an eye on what I ate. I know there's no way of getting out of watching.

Anyway Donny, if you don't want to post about what you are doing, please send me an email about what you are doing now eh buddy?

SB Diet

#347350 - 07/19/12 08:49 PM Re: OT,OT DNJ anybody Sensa???????? [Re: brickboo]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
I just saw a documentary on television yesterday about two new "weight reduction" (appetite suppression) pills recently approved by the FDA. When the moderator advised of the "side effects" associated with them, I thought I'd rather ride out the warranty period on my body and "expire" by obesity rather than go through what I would using the miracle pills.

What always works for me.....that's ALWAYS.....is to cut out ALL sugar and ALL white flour products, never eat after 7 pm, and eat all day if you want, but ONLY when you have hunger pains.

Eating all day means lots of fruits and vegetables and protein. Eat very slowly and at the first sign you're satisfied.....STOP!). Eat as often as you want, but always slowly so you know when you're about to overload the tummy!

You'll be amazed how good you feel mentally too.

Mark

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online