SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#345937 - 06/21/12 10:35 AM Re: You LIKE me...now what? [Re: captain Russ]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I guess that comment is supposed to be dry, satirical, British humor, Tony. rolleyes

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (06/21/12 10:36 AM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#345939 - 06/21/12 11:33 AM Re: You LIKE me...now what? [Re: Tony Hughes]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Gary, I am shocked. You must have posted a song that was really screwed up that I've never even heard for you to think that I was picking on you. You must be talking about someone else's comment Eh?

In my opinion:
1. Songs you posted that I listened to seem to be songs that you knew. Not songs you were experiment with.

2. I wouldn't pick on you personally if you posted "I Can't Get Started" and used just 2 chords.

3. After all of the help you've given me over the last 10 or so years, I would feel like I was "biting the hand that feeds me" friend.

#345940 - 06/21/12 11:44 AM Re: You LIKE me...now what? [Re: DonM]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: DonM
No time to defend myself Boo. I'm working every night and playing golf or fishing every day, just as a musician should!
I think I played a flatted 12th note tonight, but not certain. It was what is known as an accidental. Sure hope somebody noticed it.
DonM

Come to think of it Don I think I played a few a few 12th flattened on the Old Ketron Audya and then it lock up, wonder if that was the real problem, hells I am sorry I got rid of it now, now I will never know what the real problem was.. rotf2
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#345941 - 06/21/12 11:48 AM Re: You LIKE me...now what? [Re: Tony Hughes]
Tony Hughes Offline

Hi All,

If this forum is about the edification of us who are members can some one make a short video playing lots of flattened 12th and good contender would be "hammer", get it flattened 12th hammer....no ho well tried my best, I don't know what one sounds like, what does that make me, tone deaf or braindead, both headphone

Tony

#345942 - 06/21/12 11:54 AM Re: You LIKE me...now what? [Re: travlin'easy]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
I guess that comment is supposed to be dry, satirical, British humor, Tony. rolleyes

Gary cool

Twas that in full young Gary, well spotted, got to be a record, or did Diki ever do one longer, perhaps he did, I would have never ask Diki if he'd come up for air, the reply would have been much longer.

Tony

#345943 - 06/21/12 12:18 PM Re: You LIKE me...now what? [Re: captain Russ]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Boo,

No, it was nothing you posted. We've been good friends for more than a decade, and I suspect it will be the same for many years to come.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online