SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#345435 - 06/06/12 01:12 PM Re: Hi from Michigan [Re: zuki]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Tony,

I'm leaving on an 8-day sailing trip beginning tomorrow, the music gear is going with me, and it looks like I'll be playing two marina jobs on the voyage. I'll have my Wi-Fi laptop with me, so I should be able to keep in touch and post some photos.

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#345447 - 06/06/12 02:20 PM Re: Hi from Michigan [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
Tony,

I'm leaving on an 8-day sailing trip beginning tomorrow, the music gear is going with me, and it looks like I'll be playing two marina jobs on the voyage. I'll have my Wi-Fi laptop with me, so I should be able to keep in touch and post some photos.

Cheers,

Gary cool

Gary Bon Voyage...take some pics for us of your trip & gigs!!

#345457 - 06/06/12 04:39 PM Re: Hi from Michigan [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Tony,

Cheers,

Gary cool

Gary have a wonderful and safe trip ... may the water be calm, and the wind just strong enough at your back ... we look forward to your updates and pics ...
Your ARE my idol !!! bow

#345466 - 06/06/12 05:52 PM Re: Hi from Michigan [Re: tony mads usa]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Hey Gumba! I have a relatively short video of today's performance, with some of the songs we talked about, but despite the fact that it's just 16 minutes, the file size is 249 megs. I'm trying to find some freebee software to edit the video down to a manageable size, but so far I'm still searching. I don't think you can post something that large on YouTube, but I'll check it out.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#345580 - 06/10/12 08:37 PM Re: Hi from Michigan [Re: travlin'easy]
Songman55 Offline

Loc: Baltimore, MD USA
Tony,

Cheers,

Gary cool

Hi Gary, that sounds great. Give me a call when you can and fill me in on the details. Have a great sail!

Joe

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online