SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#34563 - 01/25/10 11:47 AM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
miden Offline

Loc: The World
.........and meanwhile 100,000 + people are dead in a land not to distant from the US shores.....

Sometimes we really need to put things in perspective, yes?

#34564 - 01/25/10 12:02 PM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:

Quietly Diki Doberman will hear and all hell will break loose.

Cheers

Poor Diki...on another thread James is accusing him of trolling, and now he's Diki the Doberman...a vicious guard dog. Grrrr!

What, pray tell, what, has the poor lad done to be presented in such flattering guises?

#34565 - 01/25/10 12:23 PM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
.........and meanwhile 100,000 + people are dead in a land not to distant from the US shores.....

Sometimes we really need to put things in perspective, yes?

I know and we are all doing our bit, but really what's Haiti got to do with this thread this is SZ, please don't go there, this is not the time or the place!

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#34566 - 01/25/10 12:54 PM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
miden Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
I know and we are all doing our bit, but really what's Haiti got to do with this thread this is SZ, please don't go there, this is not the time or the place!

Tony

Well yes it is...here you are griping and moaning about a f*#%ing keyboard, that you have neither the intelligence or desire to do anything about, (apart from whingeing of course), whilst the people in Haiti (and a LOT of other countries for that matter) do not even have a sheet of iron to cover their heads.

Get a grip, get a life and GET OVER IT.

The world does NOT revolve around your petty, INSIGNIFICANT mismanagement of a keyboard.

#34567 - 01/25/10 01:07 PM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
leezone Offline

why can't we ALL just get along?

#34568 - 01/25/10 01:24 PM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
miden Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
why can't we ALL just get along?

What an inane comment!!

#34569 - 01/25/10 01:56 PM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
leezone Offline

if we can't get along, how bout a bit more respect...

#34570 - 01/25/10 02:03 PM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I'm sorry, but perhaps you need to get out into forum-land a bit more. For all its' cantankerousness, SZ is BY FAR one of the more respectful forums around. As many different viewpoints as get addressed (it's no one manufacturer or product forum, where everyone is on the same page), it's really pretty mild...

Sure, folks get flamed now and again, but by many forum's standards, all that gets said here is barely hot enough to feel! Some places, trust me, you'd think you stepped in front of a blowtorch plasma gun!

As diverse as this place is, I think it is a VERY respectful place

#34571 - 01/25/10 03:22 PM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
You have to understand that reasonable people can agree to disagree...

I don't think that someone disrespects me, simply because they don't agree with me. The only time I ever feel like that is when they flame me personally, presumably because they are too ignorant to express their opinion about the issue in a coherent manner or don't understand that nobody is obliged to agree with them We've all just got to develop some detachment, and understand that someone completely unimpressed with our arranger/PA/demo doesn't mean someone completely unimpressed with US They care enough to post, that's for sure!

No-one is dissing your gran-kids, here. Just holding different points of view about an arranger. You REALLY so emotionally invested in that?

You want to find a forum with NO disagreements on it? I would try the American Apathy Society's forum. If they bother to put one up... (or, apparently, if you sign up for it, they ban you, for not being really into apathy!)

No apathy here, and that's why I love it!

#34572 - 01/26/10 01:57 PM Re: AUDYA OS4.. COUNTDOWN????
leezone Offline

the COUNTDOWN is at...
less than 1 day (20 hours)

till APPLE releases their iTablet...
rumors have it that they will include the new, much anticipated app, the iAUDYA,
allowing for editing AUDYA styles on 10" tablet,
which will then be transmitted via USB/bluetooth to AUDYA.

[This message has been edited by leezone (edited 01-26-2010).]

Page 4 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online