page 89 of the owners manual
Setting the VOCAL mode
The melody part is, usually, on MIDI channel 4, so
you can set the VOCALIZER effect by turning the
DATA/VALUE wheel. When you select the VOCAL
mode for the MIDI file part, “MIDI MODE” appears in
the middle of the screen (Figure 206). At this point,
press the VOCALIZER button on the VOICETRON
section, and the MIDI file track will drive the channel
of the voice, making double voices and choir effects.
1. Select the part by pressing the CURSOR Ó Á
buttons. For example, select part 04.
2. Press the F9 button (MODE).
3. Turn the DATA/VALUE to set the value by
selecting VOCAL (Figure 206).
4. Turn the button VOCALIZER on.
5. To edit the MIDI MODE, please see VOICETRON
section later in this manual.