SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#342229 - 03/16/12 04:41 PM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya? [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
PRICE: The Audya was £100 LESS than the Tyros Three when released.

In this country Audya started twice as high priced as Tyros 3, and still it cost way abowe T4 and PA3X. Why Ketron never did or do anything about it, is to me a mystery. For what to pay for Audya at the start, we could walk out of the shop with one brand new Tyros3 and a PA2X for same amount of money!!

About the other things I did mention, I think it's very much written in more than one post here at SZ.
Years passes by, the question is if "only" a OS upgrade or modfication will do any big magic, how about the hardware? Guess time will tell.
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#342230 - 03/16/12 05:00 PM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Au [Re: Robbo]
leezone Offline

Why don't we all speculate as to what's to come...

I say an Audya 5 Plus
With 256GB. SSD
2 GB Ram
And OS 5.0
plus Retina Display. smile

#342233 - 03/16/12 05:07 PM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya? [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
leezone Offline

Originally Posted By: Gunnar Jonny
For what to pay for Audya at the start, we could walk out of the shop with one brand new Tyros3 and a PA2X for same amount of money!!

i would NOT trade my 1 AUDYA for BOTH of these, T3 & PA2X
to me they don't equal the sound
more variety? yes,
but still would lack the in-you-face live band sound that i love !!!

#342238 - 03/16/12 11:43 PM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya? [Re: Robbo]
cakemog Offline

Leezone - you'll be blown away when you learn about the new product!! NO MODS needed to your Audya at all - just load & go!! We'll ALL want this, particularly with the upcoming new OS for Audya. Watch www.ketronmusic.co.uk during April/May for announcements!!! Carl

#342239 - 03/16/12 11:52 PM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Audya? [Re: leezone]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By: leezone

....but still would lack the in-you-face live band sound that i love !!!

Even a "elderly Lady" as SD1 is a winner regarding dynamic "live sounding" accomp. rocker

Cheers
GJ

#342244 - 03/17/12 06:25 AM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Au [Re: Robbo]
leezone Offline

Carl

just wanna know if this Amazing New Load and Go update
is for the Audya 4 module as well as I don't have the keyboard A5

so next week at Messe I assume we'll only see a new OS

Edited by leezone (03/17/12 06:28 AM)

#342247 - 03/17/12 07:58 AM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Au [Re: Robbo]
cakemog Offline

Leezone, I don't know for certain - but I see NO reason why this new product should not be for ALL Audyas!! It will be released in stages - as and when available. For that reason it is affordable for all, in any case (as I said before) we'll ALL want it. The Audya will really come into it's own now (in my view) - I have hoped for this for nearly 3 years but didn't dare believe it would happen. IT'S HAPPENING !!!
OS upcoming from www.ketron.it soon
NEW ?????? from www.ketronmusic.co.uk April/May

I think you'll LOVE IT!! Carl

#342252 - 03/17/12 09:33 AM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Au [Re: cakemog]
leezone Offline

Originally Posted By: cakemog
. The Audya will really come into it's own now (in my view)

I honestly think the Audya came to it's own the day it was released
and still is today, its own...

This will just be icing on the cake

Carl... Must be nice to be privy to this whole secret update

#342262 - 03/17/12 12:25 PM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Au [Re: Robbo]
NiteLife Offline

Loc: Cape Coral, Florida USA
Come on Carl..............Just a little more info??????

New Styles?

New Solo Voices?

New OS that actually works correctly?

Your killing us here........We promise we won't turn you in to the Ketron Police. smile

#342292 - 03/18/12 02:36 AM Re: Is it time for OS and feature update Ketron Au [Re: Robbo]
cakemog Offline

STAY COOL guys - you must appreciate that I cannot break confidentiality. I just thought you'd all like to know that there's something good in the pipeline for Audya. When this is released you'll understand why I couldn't reveal prematurely (out of respect for those involved in creating the new product)!! Carl

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online