SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic Options
#341075 - 02/29/12 06:20 AM Re: Tico Tico by Rico Rico on his Tyros 4 & G70 [Re: Fran Carango]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By: Fran Carango
Maybe we can combine this post with the volume pedal post...

A perfect example of not using the expression properly.. smile

This was a sequence from 1992...The above Youtube is actually a fella singing to the seq... grin

You UK guys are too sensitive......read the above quote..I am illustrating the misuse of expression pedal....NOT my work..also illustrated by a recording of another fella...

Now I am worried about your eyes too.... smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile

PS: I didn't know it was a tango...sounds Brazilian to me...Brazilian tango...maybe..

Also, if I respond, it is usually because of a surprising, outstanding demo...

Repeat offerings by well known SZ members with a given talent, will not get my continued praise...I don't think they need to be patted on the back ...all the time...

Besides you have no idea what demos I do/did listen too...I actually pass over most... smile

Maybe this clarifies my position cool

#341077 - 02/29/12 07:08 AM Re: Tico Tico by Rico Rico on his Tyros 4 & G70 [Re: Fran Carango]
Tony Hughes Offline

Fran,

My name does not appear in the post yet again, nothing wrong with my eyes.

If you are posting to me, post to me!!!

Sounds like a riddle!!

Tony

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#341078 - 02/29/12 07:18 AM Re: Tico Tico by Rico Rico on his Tyros 4 & G70 [Re: Fran Carango]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada

Repeat offerings by well known SZ members with a given talent, will not get my continued praise...I don't think they need to be patted on the back ...all the time...

Besides you have no idea what demos I do/did listen too...I actually pass over most... smile

Maybe this clarifies my position cool

Originally Posted By: KeyBTyros
HI Fran,

now i didnt get a reply from you on it but you posted youre version of it i listend to it and i do like it because i make no dif what so ever if someone can play better or not, that's not the deal for me. I just like people how they do things with their feelings because to me that's most important.

Regards Rico

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes

[Fran if you think that everybody that listens to demos people put up on SZ should say they are brilliant, then you are wrong, most people don't get any comment from you at all, usually when they are brillant, but I must say you are not on your own with this, it is a trait on SZ.
Tony

I don't know how sensitive Tony and Rico are, but they both are certainly perceptive enough to figure you out, Fran. rotf2

Ian

#341087 - 02/29/12 09:28 AM Re: Tico Tico by Rico Rico on his Tyros 4 & G70 [Re: ianmcnll]
Fran Carango Offline

My opinion (praise), and $3 will get you a Starbuck's coffee.. smile

Besides...if I had to respond to every person I heard ...performing....my two typing fingers would be tired.. grin

BTW: It is I that have you guys figured out...a long time ago.. wink

#341093 - 02/29/12 10:43 AM Re: Tico Tico by Rico Rico on his Tyros 4 & G70 [Re: Fran Carango]
KeyBTyros Offline

Loc: The Netherlands

What?! I just became a member only a few days ago! grin
btw: are you going to give me any feedback about my song Hey?

Rico

Edited by KeyBTyros (02/29/12 10:50 AM)

#341097 - 02/29/12 12:21 PM Re: Tico Tico by Rico Rico on his Tyros 4 & G70 [Re: KeyBTyros]
Fran Carango Offline

Originally Posted By: KeyBTyros

What?! I just became a member only a few days ago! grin
btw: are you going to give me any feedback about my song Hey?

Rico

Hi Rico, you did a fine job with the melody line..especially the Tyros guitar sound...

BTW: that is a nice backing track...I have the same Music Maestro track...

#341163 - 03/01/12 03:02 AM Re: Tico Tico by Rico Rico on his Tyros 4 & G70 [Re: Fran Carango]
KeyBTyros Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi Fran,

Thanks for youre comment,
and indeed that was the best one to find mm
regards rico

Page 9 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online