SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#339470 - 02/12/12 07:45 AM T4 on TV?
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Reading on the Wersi forums, it has been mentioned that the T4 plus other Yamaha instruments were played in the background on the latest American Idol show, as I seldom watch this type of program is there anyone on SZ who possibly saw it, and can confirm it.

It would certainly be the highest profile of an arranger ever featured on TV. (There have been other TV shows that featured them (Mainly in Europe) but none with such a global viewing)

Bill

#339476 - 02/12/12 08:06 AM Re: T4 on TV? [Re: abacus]
Dnj Offline

TYROS POP IDOL

Could this be what your talking about?

#339490 - 02/12/12 10:40 AM Re: T4 on TV? [Re: abacus]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi DNJ

The thread can be seen here you will need to use Google or Bing to translate.

Bill

#339558 - 02/12/12 10:58 PM Re: T4 on TV? [Re: abacus]
Steve A Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Originally Posted By: abacus
Reading on the Wersi forums, it has been mentioned that the T4 plus other Yamaha instruments were played in the background on the latest American Idol show, as I seldom watch this type of program is there anyone on SZ who possibly saw it, and can confirm it.

It would certainly be the highest profile of an arranger ever featured on TV. (There have been other TV shows that featured them (Mainly in Europe) but none with such a global viewing)

Bill

I know I saw keyboards with speakers on American Idol Hollywood Week this week....I couldn't see the names, but theynwere there for the group singers to work on their tunes for next week.....looked like Arrangers to me....

#339560 - 02/12/12 11:01 PM Re: T4 on TV? [Re: abacus]
Steve A Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Originally Posted By: abacus

Bill

Makes sense, so the groups could work out their parts

#339579 - 02/13/12 02:37 AM Re: T4 on TV? [Re: Steve A]
Impuls Online   content

Loc: Netherlands
Overhere in Holland you can see many Tyros in several tv shows

Impuls smile

#339595 - 02/13/12 07:47 AM Re: T4 on TV? [Re: abacus]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I saw the program and it was a Yamaha, but I couldn't determine which model it was.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#339598 - 02/13/12 07:56 AM Re: T4 on TV? [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: travlin'easy
I saw the program and it was a Yamaha, but I couldn't determine which model it was.

Gary cool

Yamaha probably paid AI for advertising exposure rights...
it's been done before by many product manufacturers.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online