SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#335469 - 01/06/12 10:54 AM Re: Bose Compact [Re: Fran Carango]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Shouda been the My-girls trio.
Reminds me of a hot band back in the day. "Rhythm of Life" Had two girls up front and bass, drums, and keys/guitar behind. One girl was "the boss" , it was her brother on drums and her boyfriend soon to be husband on keys/guitar. Shortly after they got married the group disbanded, go figure.

Talk to you soon

#335472 - 01/06/12 11:21 AM Re: Bose Compact [Re: zuki]
shueymusic Offline

Loc: Lebanon, PA
I use 2 RCF-310a speakers behind us when we perform. It's nice and loud for us and the crowd can hear us fine during the show. Light weight... I run them in stereo for my ears (and my Motif sounds better in stereo)... I can carry them both in one trip. Best solution for me at this time.

A little birdie told me to watch out for new speakers from a big company at the NAMM show... can't wait to read the real specs and to hear the new speakers. We will find out more on the 19th.
Yamaha Genos - RCF M20x - RCF HD10A (Stereo) - Jupiter Pocket Trumpet - Sennheiser e935 - Neumann KMS-104 plus-N

#335485 - 01/06/12 04:57 PM Re: Bose Compact [Re: zuki]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA

Here is another old pic from the 90's taken at General Quarters...Toni, Deb and me, playing G800 and a Yorkville 300k amp...The stage is crowded with another bands gear and sign...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online