SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#334831 - 12/27/11 07:55 AM Midi Error on Audya76
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
That question is prabably for AJ,cos I thing only he may help on that problem.I just test my Audya with Test program ,and Audya show several errors.First is Ket A02 error and second is Midi error.
I know haw to solve problem with Ket A02 but I haw no idea haw to solve Midi error.I test Audya with my Comp sequencer and try to record some Midi mesages with no lack.Audya simply dont want to send midi data to PC sequencer.

Enybody know something about????

Allso i want to upload on this forum Ketron original User guide in pdf format haw to solve some problems around Checksum problems and cant fined a solution haw to atach file to forum mesage....

Thank you for help

#334834 - 12/27/11 08:20 AM Re: Midi Error on Audya76 [Re: Dusan]
Tonewheeldude Offline

KetA02 is a known problem with the current OS. It will read bad even if it is ok. Most likely the test program is in error not the keyboard, the correct checksum is 86AC1D49 and the ALLTABS is 2C2BE9C5

As for the MIDI error, I presume this is during the test? I think you have to connect a MIDI cable from out to in.

#334844 - 12/27/11 10:05 AM Re: Midi Error on Audya76 [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dusan Offline

Thanks Tone,

dont know haw to test Midi ather way.Fact is Audya show Midi error and I cant recive midi mesages to my Comp via rear USB port.Strange is cos Audya dont show any problems about USB ports but midi mesages cant go thru.
When I conect Audya to Comp then Comp can recognize instrument-that mean Audya conect to PC corectly.
On net I found a wery good free program to monitoring all midi mesages who com from diferent Midi kayboards to PC.Hes name is MIDI OX.That program when is in run position and you haw conect any midi kayboard to PC incessantly monitoring all midi traffic betwen instrument and PC.
That program dont show any midi treffic in my case.I recomendet that free program to all who want to see all Midi mesages betwen instrument and PC.

Thanks for any help in advance....

#334846 - 12/27/11 10:50 AM Re: Midi Error on Audya76 [Re: Dusan]
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
Did you put the Audya USB/MIDI ON?

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#334850 - 12/27/11 12:01 PM Re: Midi Error on Audya76 [Re: Dusan]
Tonewheeldude Offline

Dan is right, if you wish to use the USB port for MIDI you must change the setting
MENU -> F2 -> F4 -> F6

#334855 - 12/27/11 01:04 PM Re: Midi Error on Audya76 [Re: DAN.2000]
Dusan Offline

Originally Posted By: DAN.2000
Did you put the Audya USB/MIDI ON?

Dan and Tone,

yes ,I set my Audya to USB Midi ON.If I chouce Off position ,Audya swich to USB mode and show contents of Audya HD on PC scren.

Any ather solution????

PS

Dan,whay you dont answer mo on my post on your vArranger forum?

Edited by Dusan (12/27/11 01:13 PM)

#334874 - 12/28/11 02:32 AM Re: Midi Error on Audya76 [Re: Dusan]
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
Dusan, I am sorry, my audya is still in my car, and my home studio is still not set after I changed home.

I will soon record for you some mp3 of Yamaha styles played by vArranger on the Audya.

For your problem, if you plug a MIDI cable instead of USB, is it sending datas?

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#334893 - 12/28/11 12:08 PM Re: Midi Error on Audya76 [Re: DAN.2000]
Dusan Offline

Originally Posted By: DAN.2000
Dusan, I am sorry, my audya is still in my car, and my home studio is still not set after I changed home.

I will soon record for you some mp3 of Yamaha styles played by vArranger on the Audya.

For your problem, if you plug a MIDI cable instead of USB, is it sending datas?

Dan,
I dont want to rush you,take your time....
About my broblem:I dont plug standard Midi cable yet,cos I dont hawit.So I cant answer on your question.Gues with standard midi cable ewerything work fine.Haw I know that?
Strange behaviur I can see when Audya conect to PC.In normal case windows must show smal icon for safe disconection from USB port,but I can see that icon.Allso is strange cos I can aproche to my Audya HD with no problem.That mean,USB port work.Something is wrong inside my Audya cos Test report show Midi error.
Prabably I cant solve my problem withaut send my Audya to Italy third time to repair.Allso I am shure that will be the last time.Forth time I will leave my Audya in Ketron factory for good....That is for shure cos I dont nead so expensive instrument who dont work 100% just thre mounts....Ketron problems is to hawy for me if I must cary them around this crasy world.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online