SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#332787 - 10/22/11 12:54 AM Re: check sum error? [Re: necdetdoni]
Ferry Offline

Loc: Olomouc, Czech Republic
I have some problem with check sum, too. The test shows me KetA02 check sum error. Than I have done the reparature procedure as AJ wrote. Check sum was OK, but - the Styles instaled from Pen Drive was corrupted (with the blue point). Than I have reinstalled my Pen Drive - OK, Styles and Sounds seemed to be all right, but the check sum KetA02 shows error. AJ, can you help me, please? Sorry for my bad English.
Regards
Ferry

#332788 - 10/22/11 02:01 AM Re: check sum error? [Re: Ferry]
Tony Hughes Offline

Wouldn't be nice to be able to just clear these flash faults at the push of a button, it should be possible, at least for this chap Ferry. It's not asking too much is it.

Looks like the same chip O2 as well, thats funny!!!

And why are these people in Europe having to ask AJ on SZ 3000 miles away, there should be a techincal note produced or a patch fix, I work with flash upgrades on kit ebery day without hard drives. A laptop, cable and software is all you need and the kit is flash updtaed in seconds. Why is this problem with CSUM errors happening???

Good luck with it Ferry
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#332789 - 10/22/11 02:51 AM Re: check sum error? [Re: necdetdoni]
filipelou Offline

Loc: Portugal
As i posted earlier my keyboard went to dealer to check the problems but in particular sound left/right voice problem ,i have played with two different keyboards and these have also the problem.

#332790 - 10/22/11 03:00 AM Re: check sum error? [Re: Ketron_AJ]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Originally Posted By: Ketron_AJ
necdetdoni,

If you have a Checksum error, perform the following to reload the FLASH in that particular chip (which for some reason has gone 'bizar').

* Turn on your AUDYA.
* When it boots, press DISK to display the HD contents.
* Create a TEMP folder where you will be copying files into (shown below).
* After creating the TEMP folder, Scroll down to the file "9708f1av00.sam and press ENTER to load it. This prepares AUDYA to load the relative FLASH file next.
* When done, to to the SYSTEM folder and press enter (aknoledge warning by pressing ENTER again).
* Select the FACTORY folder and press ENTER.
* Select the SOUND folder and press ENTER.
* Go to the file "Audb0600.PCM" and highlight. [This is the file associated with the KetA05 chip]. Press DISK MENU and press ENTER to select this file (blue dot next to it).
* Press COPY (F1) to copy this file.
* Go back to temp folder created above and press EXECUTE to paste this file in there.
* Get out of DISK mode.
* Go back into disk and go into the TEMP folder to highlight and press ENTER on this file "Audb0600.PCM" to load it.
* When done, restart AUDYA.

Thanks,

AJ

AJ,
I allso chek my Audya for some errors and found error on
F2 KET A02 86AC504E 88F51D48 Err.
My question is if I want to fix that error,can i prefer the same procedur like You sugest for CET A05?

Thank you

#332799 - 10/22/11 05:26 AM Re: check sum error? [Re: Dusan]
Tonewheeldude Offline

I only have a moment, but don't worry about the F2 KET A02 error, there is a discrepency in the test program itself that gives a fail... Ketron are aware of this problem. It does not affect the keyboard in any way, its simply the test program is incorrect.

#332800 - 10/22/11 05:37 AM Re: check sum error? [Re: necdetdoni]
Ferry Offline

Loc: Olomouc, Czech Republic
Are you sure? What happens when you are on the stage and you Audya fail out - thatīs a great shame. The keyboards reliability is very important for me and I wouldnīt risk some problems every evening. I hope it will come some solution.
Regards
Ferry

#332802 - 10/22/11 06:34 AM Re: check sum error? [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: Tonewheeldude
I only have a moment, but don't worry about the F2 KET A02 error, there is a discrepency in the test program itself that gives a fail... Ketron are aware of this problem. It does not affect the keyboard in any way, its simply the test program is incorrect.

errrrrragggggh,

TWD this is just what I mean, little sippetts of info held by a numbers of people, perhaps a fact sheet would put peoples mind at rest, if I run CSUM test what will I get and my KB is OK. I don't gigg with my KB but some people the Audya is their working tool and if it falls over in front of 100s of people wooops.

I will run a test on my KB and be back shortly

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#332804 - 10/22/11 06:41 AM Re: check sum error? [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dusan Offline

Tone,
I agree with you,its not some big deall,but if errors in program test mean incorrects in test program,what then mean athers incorrections,what members haw?
My question is:haw to do ather tests in Test program?I mean DSP test who dont working at all.The same things its for Micro and Voicetron test.
Eny sugestions?

#332805 - 10/22/11 06:47 AM Re: check sum error? [Re: Tony Hughes]
Tony Hughes Offline

TWD is correct about the F2 KET A02 error, there is a discrepency in the test program itself that gives a fail...

I have tested my KB.

Well there you go, you learn something every day, the day you stop learning is the day you die.

#332807 - 10/22/11 07:26 AM Re: check sum error? [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dusan Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
TWD is correct about the F2 KET A02 error, there is a discrepency in the test program itself that gives a fail...

I have tested my KB.

Well there you go, you learn something every day, the day you stop learning is the day you die.

End what is heppened?Haw Test passed?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online