SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#332512 - 10/14/11 03:32 AM Maj, min and 7th
spfernandes Offline

Loc: Portugal
Hi!
I'm new in this forum but I've some questions about Audya's 5 pattern edit:

1- When I rec drums (Maj) in the pattern edit, the drums play in every kind of chords (maj, min and 7th). But if in the same pattern I rec, for example, a two different Bass line (maj, min), the drums disapear in min and 7th!!!! Why?

2- In Audya5 how can I drumremap a key below C1 (I try the Key Function, Octave, Transpose but they didn't work)??

Help...

#332519 - 10/14/11 07:37 AM Re: Maj, min and 7th [Re: spfernandes]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
So sorry,but you must learn live with that.Many features dont work on Audya,or dont work like player want...that is Ketron on the end of the line.

#332523 - 10/14/11 09:33 AM Re: Maj, min and 7th [Re: Dusan]
Dusan Offline

My previous post is not joke,cos I am engry on Ketron,but that is diferent story.
I would like to helping you to anderstand haw Style edit works.
Like you realize Bass section dont work if you record only Major line.Its nececery to record all parts of track.That mean:Major,Minor and 7th parts.When you play with left hand you change parts of melody like Major,Minor or 7th and kayboard swich betwen that chords and use nececery parts.So if you dont record Minor part of style kayboard haw nothing to use.
That procedur is the same in all track of style.The same thing is in Live Guitar section.In Audya exsist audio files in waw format for Major,Minor and 7th parts for ich chord from E0 to G7.

Hope I helping you a little haw they works.
Regards

#332638 - 10/18/11 06:44 AM Re: Maj, min and 7th [Re: Dusan]
Dusan Offline

I cant expres haw I hate guys who newer respond on people who try to helping on some situation or try to give some advice.
What kinde of people is this?What hes Mama told them when was young?
Its human if you tell only "Thank you", cos that is Forum when people talking in cultural way....

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online