SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#331738 - 09/20/11 08:36 AM How To Edit Registrations?
donpatt Offline

Loc: Lufkin, TX.
Hi Group,

Can someone tell me in simple terms how to edit a registration on my Audya 4??

I have several registrations that were given to me. Before the pen drive upgrade, they seemed to work fine. Now, they do not.

I use my Audya 4 in accordion1 mode. there is a function that says active or inactive. For the accordion to work this function must be in the "active" mode. So, I have it set for active, but when I call up the registrations it changes to inactive, and I have to manually change it back.

How can I edit the registration so it does not change the function from the active mode??

I've tried a couple of times and somehow managed to delete my registration during the save process.

Thanks for you help,
Don P

#331822 - 09/22/11 03:01 PM Re: How To Edit Registrations? [Re: donpatt]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Don, you should be able to change the setting then re-save the registration.
Be sure to see what boxes are checked in the registration save pages. I don't have an Audya in front of me but I will look at the manual and give you the right terminology asap.
DonM

#331830 - 09/23/11 04:30 AM Re: How To Edit Registrations? [Re: donpatt]
donpatt Offline

Loc: Lufkin, TX.
Thanks DonM,

I've looked in the manual but can't find anything specific to editing! But I could have missed something.

I have all the registrations on a thumb drive so I'm not worried abt loosing them. I think my difficulties are during the save process. When I'm asked if I want to overwrite the registration after making my changes and I click "save", then the registration disappears!

Don P

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online