Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#330824 - 08/24/11 12:09 PM Re: AUDYA NEW 4.2B OS ON SITE. [Re: Marcin]
Dusan Offline

Loc: Slovenija
Originally Posted By: Marcin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_H9wKSZ9-ks

Old OS on Audya was some better because I can play when I use keyboard style and sometimes freez instrument-I hope new OS 42B fix this bug..but now is much worse...any time Audya Froze - few styles.I not have problems when i use MIDI files-on new OS play ok-old sysytem when I play some few MIDI`s he lost track- normal midi files have 16 tracks-when i play few times midi Audya play only 9 tracks (no bass and drums sometimes play only bass... smirk )

Marcin,
I dont know exsactly what is wrong with your Audya,but I supose something is wrong with your HD.
I want to sugest you to send your Audya back to Italy or take your money back.
I would like to say tank you for the video clips,where ewerybody can see what kinde of troubles haw Ketron coustomers.Allso Ketron enginers can look on You Tube some times....to see what kinde of expensive instruments sel around the world.
Good lack to you

#330825 - 08/24/11 12:52 PM Re: AUDYA NEW 4.2B OS ON SITE. [Re: Marcin]
audyaplayer Offline

Loc: Holland
And when you play the party rock and roll style in USER style banks?
witch update you have usb stick 2010 or 2011.
Load pendrive 2010 again.Maybe this fix the problem.
Audyaplayer

#330835 - 08/24/11 09:09 PM Re: AUDYA NEW 4.2B OS ON SITE. [Re: Marcin]
Tony Hughes Offline

Hi Marcin,

Freezing up on the Audya was an old problem but I was not aware that it still happens, my Audya did it a lot, but mine is an early unit about 2 yrs, if it locks up on you press both midi buttons at the same time that should unlock it, midi buttons are under ROTOR SLOW FAST ., press SLOW & FAST together , this is a software fault, if you have just got the kb get the shop to change it.

Tony

PS Marcin start a new post with this or no one will notice it, perhaps the same one on SZ general, I didn't know this was still happening.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#330837 - 08/24/11 11:37 PM Re: AUDYA NEW 4.2B OS ON SITE. [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Marcin Offline

Loc: Poland-WROCŁAW
Upgrade 42B I install not from pendrive I use my computer and cable USB...on September I go to servis and will see.I play only USERS style-I could not dowload some patterns or styles from others Ketron-Solton family.

#330850 - 08/25/11 08:44 AM Re: AUDYA NEW 4.2B OS ON SITE. [Re: Marcin]
Snoopy Offline

Loc: Northern Germany
Hi Marcin,

( at least ) one of your audio-files for the style is corrupted. Maybe as well the *.pat file.

I had a similar problem with the "Âpache" Style.

Ketron should be able to name the file responsible for your problem. And send you a new one via email ( appr. 5 - 15 MB ).

You should urgently check your Audyas HD via scandisk / Windows.

NEVER !!! forget to "unmount" the Ketron-Audya. If you only unplug the usb-cable you´ll get damages in the filesystem of the Audya-HD.

P.S.: If the "normal" Style works and the problem exists only in the appropriate "User"-Style : Just copy the original "@PARTY_R&ROLL.pat" from "SYSTEM\FACTORY STYLES" into the "USER STYLES\R&Roll". folder.
If the "User"-Style works but the factory not : Copy vice versa wink

P.P.S: I just saw, that you have a simliar problem with the "Kramer_Ballad" Style: So you´ve definetely a HD problem !

BTW: The "Kramer_Ballad" is most probably named as ist is because of the german song "Am Tag als Conny Kramer starb" from Juliane Werding. The original version ist "The day they drove old dixie down", but I don´t know the artist blush

Edited by Snoopy (08/25/11 08:49 AM)

#330862 - 08/25/11 11:01 AM Re: AUDYA NEW 4.2B OS ON SITE. [Re: Snoopy]
Marcin Offline

Thanx guys... I have many work and i need play - Audya wait for servise. Better is when everything download to Audya man from service wink. One week I can wait and I hope everything will be ok when I back home from service.

#331010 - 08/29/11 02:13 AM Re: AUDYA NEW 4.2B OS ON SITE. [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Marcin Offline

lol - today I call to service and .. nothing - black hole - I have to get another instrument to replace my Adya - They can`t turn on the repair time...Damn...I knew that Audya has a problem it would buy Audya5-I tested 3 days Audya 5 -all styles and everything great,but I wanted to have a long keyboard and buy Audya...If the repair will be problems, gives the instrument, and I take Audya5.
and if the do not they want exchange my Audya for new Audya5 I give the case to court

#331414 - 09/09/11 12:44 AM Re: AUDYA NEW 4.2B OS ON SITE. [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Marcin Offline

Hi guys.
Ketron Poland give me new Audya....I not upgrade system from 41B to 42B on this keyboard because i want check all..Styles ALL play great (Kramer Ballad too wink ).When I insert pendrive reaction was very fast (my first audya needed much more time...sometimes few minutes!).
I wait for first party when we play live. I hope everything will be ok.
P.S
Ketron Poland call me and they asked can I removal my movies from YT..(Audya fixxx)I delete all movies but I have this movies on my HDD.
Now I have a problem on my cable Ketron PC kit (sd1+ <--->PC)- My komputer not have port like on cable lol
Best Regards
Marcin

Edited by Marcin (09/09/11 12:45 AM)

#332021 - 09/28/11 10:04 AM Re: AUDYA NEW 4.2B OS ON SITE. [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Marcin Offline

Hello my frends. New Audya play perfect...My first instrument have very bad defect...crash some electronic system.Producent say :not to repair wink

#332027 - 09/28/11 02:09 PM Re: AUDYA NEW 4.2B OS ON SITE. [Re: Sokratis 1974]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Marcin

That is very good news. Now you can go have some fun, finallt.

Bernie

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online