SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#328315 - 07/08/11 11:09 AM PA800 with MP3 on the block!
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I'm making some changes .... not sure which direction yet, but I am making my 800 available. It's 99% perfect, but truth be told - sometimes I get erratic button action from certain buttons. Everything works fine right now, and the erratic behavior is very infrequent ... almost never, but I want to be up front. So far - any time I had a button issue, I was able to access the same function from the touch screen.
So, anyway - it's cosmetically perfect, has the MP3 player/recorder installed along with lots of extra styles. It's using the latest OS and comes with a wheeled case if you'd like.
I'm flexible on price and open to trades ... talk to me!

#328376 - 07/09/11 08:25 AM Re: PA800 with MP3 on the block! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

OK ... made my temp move backwards to a psr-s910 (again) which I KNOW I'll get frustrated with in a short while, but it's cheap enough to tide me over till I make a more permanent move. That puts me in a position to sell the PA800 for $1500. I have the original shipping box, so I don't mind Fed-Exing anywhere in the US. I decided to keep the roller case though ... just in case! (redundant?)
Like I said - I'm open to trades too.

#328380 - 07/09/11 08:45 AM Re: PA800 with MP3 on the block! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
OK ... made my temp move backwards to a psr-s910 (again) which I KNOW I'll get frustrated with in a short while, but it's cheap enough to tide me over till I make a more permanent move. That puts me in a position to sell the PA800 for $1500. I have the original shipping box, so I don't mind Fed-Exing anywhere in the US. I decided to keep the roller case though ... just in case! (redundant?)
Like I said - I'm open to trades too.

Did you have to sign a no return contract this time.. smile

All this ..because you need those cheesy keyboard speakers for monitors.. frown

Edited by Fran Carango (07/09/11 08:47 AM)

#328386 - 07/09/11 09:51 AM Re: PA800 with MP3 on the block! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Yeah .... gotta have the all in one package, so I can monitor the volume of the whole mix, no matter where or what PA I use. (or DON'T use!)
I bought this one on-line so I COULD return it if I need to .... couldn't do that to may friends again. Hah hah.
We'll see what all the 3x hub-bub is all about when I actually touch one, but I have a lot of summer left, and need the backup.

#328876 - 07/15/11 05:27 PM Re: PA800 with MP3 on the block! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

GC had a huge trade-in weekend, and we were both in the same ca$h ballpark (for once), so I did some major house cleaning. The PA800 is gone. The VK8 is gone and the M-Audio keystation 88 (just got from school) is gone. I came home with a check and an Edirol PCR800 for home studio use. So, the money sits in waiting for the next thing to light my fire! I'll be using an s-910 with a TC voice live-touch in the interim .... lets see how it goes! The nice thing about this new combo is that I get the better voice technology I need and still have extra inputs in the kb speakers to run my aux in for a second mic, or the laptop audio on breaks. I plan to run my mic and my guitar into the TC, and use the mic input for guest mic or laptop (bigger jobs) Test run is tomorrow night!

#328883 - 07/15/11 07:49 PM Re: PA800 with MP3 on the block! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
GC had a huge trade-in weekend, and we were both in the same ca$h ballpark (for once), so I did some major house cleaning. The PA800 is gone. The VK8 is gone and the M-Audio keystation 88 (just got from school) is gone. I came home with a check and an Edirol PCR800 for home studio use. So, the money sits in waiting for the next thing to light my fire! I'll be using an s-910 with a TC voice live-touch in the interim .... lets see how it goes! The nice thing about this new combo is that I get the better voice technology I need and still have extra inputs in the kb speakers to run my aux in for a second mic, or the laptop audio on breaks. I plan to run my mic and my guitar into the TC, and use the mic input for guest mic or laptop (bigger jobs) Test run is tomorrow night!

I can't figure out how GC stays in business with their dumb buying and selling history.. grin

#328909 - 07/16/11 09:07 AM Re: PA800 with MP3 on the block! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

sometimes, you eat the bear ...

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online