SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#32796 - 09/21/04 04:17 AM What should I be : worried, angry,disappointed or just give up ?
Roel Offline

I wonder : Will there EVER be a new SD1 OS release ?

The latest update is from june 2003?
Ketron promised to release 4.0c 'soon' (a year ago)
Ketron does not answer ANY emails.
'coming shows' constantly seem to absorb all Ketron energy?

Now my patience comes to an end and I start thinking Ketron will not survive with this attitude/support

One last try :
Ketron,

Please fix all known bugs/errors in the SD1 OS as soon as possible.

Please 'reboot' your communication-system and start listening/talking to/with customers again.

Realize that unsatisfied customers will leave .... and YOU need us !

AJ :
I stopped sending mails to Ketron/mr. Sandro but hope you are able to forward my serious concerns.
If it brings no improvements.... I'll give up!

Thanks

[This message has been edited by Roel (edited 09-21-2004).]

#32797 - 09/25/04 04:59 AM Re: What should I be : worried, angry,disappointed or just give up ?
Roel Offline

It feels like Ketron is 'telling' me :
"SD1 owners....GIVE UP, we don't want you anymore !!"

Well... I'm telling Ketron : "Don't count on me in future... my next one is NO Ketron anymore!!"

#32798 - 09/27/04 03:05 PM Re: What should I be : worried, angry,disappointed or just give up ?
DAN.2000 Offline

Loc: FRANCE
I m not so angry, but sometimes, i want to make a thing with the sd1, The keyboard can make it, but after hours of work, I see that the OS have a problem, and can find the problem, but when you said it to ketron, you have no answer !
I can say to you that it's very frustrating for a musician !!!

In the past, i had some keyboard not evolutive, and they hav'nt any bugs... now with software updates possibilities, there is bugs, and no corrections we need

But it's so frustrating with the best arranger for groove section !
But when you want to break it down behind all the dancers, because a bug !! aaarrggg

Ketron : Just listen to us... Finaly what the difference? Just some hours of work , and a very good reputation done.

I know that you can listen to all users suggestions... I m too in Developpement for software, and I know that we can always make all what they want... but if you can't make something, just explain good why...

@+
Dan

Dan
https://www.varranger.com

#32799 - 10/06/04 06:12 AM Re: What should I be : worried, angry,disappointed or just give up ?
Roel Offline

I got a reply from Ketron Italy finally.

It looks it is good news !

Just a few more days of waiting.

#32800 - 10/06/04 07:19 AM Re: What should I be : worried, angry,disappointed or just give up ?
duepercento Offline

Loc: ITALY
Hi Roel,

what news from Italy??

Let us know !!!

Ciao

Gabriele

#32801 - 10/06/04 07:34 AM Re: What should I be : worried, angry,disappointed or just give up ?
Luis.Santos Offline

Loc: Portugal
Roel,

as you see, Ketron is still the way to go! I prefer my SD1 over the Tyros, and probably I'll prefer it over the now G70 because G70 would never fit on the backseat of my car! So I can't have it.

A week ago I recorded some songs using the SD1 (normally I use this keyboard only playing live), and WOW this keyboard really sound amazing! I think no other keyboard can beat SD1 Drums.

And please, let us know the good news!

Luis Santos

#32802 - 10/06/04 09:35 AM Re: What should I be : worried, angry,disappointed or just give up ?
Roel Offline

It says :

The up-dates will be available within some days.

Best regards.

K E T R O N s.r.l.

I hope 'some days' is max of a week ?
It would be nice.

#32803 - 10/19/04 08:48 AM Re: What should I be : worried, angry,disappointed or just give up ?
fzero Offline

Loc: france
No anymore information about this update ?
I sent a mail to ketron I never had an answer

#32804 - 10/19/04 12:04 PM Re: What should I be : worried, angry,disappointed or just give up ?
Roel Offline

Fzero,

This is SOOOO disappointing. Promises ? ... Yes, but absolutely nothing !!!

I also sent them an email last weekend but expect nothing in return : No OS-software nor a reply.

I've been very loyal to Ketron for a long time, but it's over now!

I'm planning to purchase another keyboard and leave Ketron forever.

Some people think (and keep telling) there is a majority of customers that have no complains at all, but they are wrong.

#32805 - 10/19/04 07:49 PM Re: What should I be : worried, angry,disappointed or just give up ?
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Wow! What are the problems with the SD-1's OS??? I don't own one, but would be interested in hearing what they keep ignoring and won't fix. Have you contacted AJ???

Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online