SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#321540 - 04/11/11 04:42 PM The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4
Telmo Offline

Loc: Brazil - South America
Hi, this is my latest soundtrack performance on Tyros4. Thanks for watching. Best regards, Telmo.

#321544 - 04/11/11 05:11 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Barty Offline

Loc: Indy
Wow. Really nice and creative use of all kinds of sounds. You should send this to Hollywood. After they see this, they may just hire you for the soundrack for the next motion picture while saving tons of money on not having to hire the orchestra. Very realistic sound. Keep up the good work and tell us more about how you got all of these special multipads and styles.

#321546 - 04/11/11 06:06 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Telmo, I believe if you walked in the room, tripped, and fell on the Tyros4, you would still make great music come out of it!

Seriously good stuff, my friend...excellent arranging, and equally great playing...an absolute gem of a performance.

You showcase not only the incredible power of the Tyros4, but also your own exceptional talent.

Bravo!

Ian

#321577 - 04/12/11 05:10 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Barty]
Telmo Offline

Hi BARTY
Thank you very much for your kind words and high remarks about it. The specialFX comes mostly from the Multipads. Usually I pre-record the mulitpads and link them with the Registrations. Multipads are great to add more backing tracks to your music. That's why I rely on them often. Best regards. Telmo.

#321578 - 04/12/11 05:14 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: ianmcnll]
Telmo Offline

IAN, smile
Thank you so much for all the kind comments. I feel honoured receiving such a praise from an expert as yourself. All the best. Telmo.

#321582 - 04/12/11 06:42 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: ianmcnll]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
Telmo, I believe if you walked in the room, tripped, and fell on the Tyros4, you would still make great music come out of it!

Seriously good stuff, my friend...excellent arranging, and equally great playing...an absolute gem of a performance.

You showcase not only the incredible power of the Tyros4, but also your own exceptional talent.

Bravo!

Ian

You and me Ian we would bang ours heads and end up having the medics around!

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#321583 - 04/12/11 06:48 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Tony Hughes Offline

Telmo,

Have you heard of a little known KB called Liontracs MS, if you get chance to see one near to you, get the camera and the sound recording gear and give us a tune on it. You may get a job as their chief demo man!

Excellent as ever Telmo, makes me want to buy a T4 ever time you play one, you are the best advertisment that Yamaha have World Wide.

Best Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#321593 - 04/12/11 08:42 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Telmo,
Very nicely done...WOW, you don't seem to be using any music to go by??
You have a great memory! It must have taken days to put this together...????
A very long, very intricatate performance indeed
I liked it very much.
Thanks for sharing this with us all.

#321594 - 04/12/11 08:57 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Telmo, Another winner ! Your impeccable arranger artistry and skill come through in all your videos. They say the mark of a true artist is in their uniquely identifiable Performance style. When I watch and listen to any of your videos, there's no mistake that they are uniquely yours and yours alone. Bravo! clap

#321598 - 04/12/11 09:33 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Excellent !!

#321601 - 04/12/11 11:33 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Cool stuff again...

That sounded like the original Emulator shukuhachi sound. Where are you getting the non-T4 sounds from?

#321633 - 04/12/11 03:44 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Dnj]
Telmo Offline

Wish to Thank for all the kind words and compliments.
TONY, Thank you for your kind words. I'm sorry, I've never had the chance to see and play the KB called Liontracs MS.
LEE S., thank you for your kind comments. This production it took me about 10 days. I'm glad you liked it. Best wishes.
SCOTT, thank you very much for all your kind words and high remarks. I'm honoured by your comments. All the best.
Dnj, thank you for your kind comment.

#321634 - 04/12/11 03:47 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Diki]
Telmo Offline

Hi DIKI, thanks for the kind words.
Now, that Shakuhachi Sample is part of the World of Keys Collection. Also, there is one on the Solitaire collection.

#321635 - 04/12/11 03:52 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Diki]
Telmo Offline

DIKI,
I forgot to mention on the previous reply regarding your question about getting the non-T4 sounds. Most of the specialFX are part of my collection I purchased from Zero-G Sample libraries called Deep Impact - Cinematic Atmospheres and SFX , and Dark Skies - Cinematic Ambiences (WAV). I hope it helped. Regards, Telmo.

#321641 - 04/12/11 04:34 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Thelmo ......is the THEME from STAR WARS on your to do list? smile

#321644 - 04/12/11 05:32 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Dnj]
Telmo Offline

Dnj, please specify which soundtrack names you are referring to. I've checked on youtube and there are too many Soundtracks tunes, and Star wars sequels. Are you referring to the popular one by John Williams? If you can clear this out for me, I'd appreciate. Regards, Telmo.

#321646 - 04/12/11 05:53 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Telmo
Dnj, please specify which soundtrack names you are referring to. I've checked on youtube and there are too many Soundtracks tunes, and Star wars sequels. Are you referring to the popular one by John Williams? If you can clear this out for me, I'd appreciate. Regards, Telmo.

Hi Thelmo sorry for the confusion here is the theme I am referring to...

#321648 - 04/12/11 06:11 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Magnificent Telmo!

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#321673 - 04/13/11 02:13 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: lahawk]
Telmo Offline

Hi Larry, thank you for your kind comments.
Dnj, I know now which one. I'll try to learn it. Regards. Telmo.

#321686 - 04/13/11 05:14 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Hi Telmo. Just out of interest can you play other styles of music equally well. I know you have the orchestral pieces pretty much nailed but can you paly conventional music such as blues, rock ,jazz etc . Just out of interest. I have no ulterior motives .

#321689 - 04/13/11 05:23 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YQfeUAqCqtI
Check it out - my son works in the Wanamaker building in downtown Philadelphia - this is the baddest organ in town! (or MOST towns!)

#321692 - 04/13/11 06:06 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Telmo, Fantastic performance in your usual fine style!!!

#321693 - 04/13/11 06:07 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Uncle Dave]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave
Check it out - my son works in the Wanamaker building in downtown Philadelphia - this is the baddest organ in town! (or MOST towns!)

That organ would certainly satisfy those who are just begging for 76 or more keys! smile

#321695 - 04/13/11 06:15 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Uncle Dave]
ianmcnll Offline

Originally Posted By: Uncle Dave

Your son performs on this organ, David?

I'd love to hear Telmo use it...man, what a player!

Ian

#321712 - 04/13/11 10:37 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: spalding1968]
Telmo Offline

Hi SPALDING, thanks for taking the time to watch and post a positive comment.
Quote:
but can you paly conventional music such as blues, rock ,jazz etc .

Some time ago I posted me playing a ballad country tune by Bruce Springsteen. I do like some of his easy-listening tunes. But, to be frank, I do not enjoy much playing the so called conventional music as blues, rock, jazz. You see, I don't play professionally. Just as a hobbist, and I love doing it, you know why, because I mostly play what I like. I love soundtracks, gospel, easy-listening, classical, new age, ambience and alike. Oh yeah, I played once some bolero tunes using some TTT-Wersi Organ Samples. If you are interested to see:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljYYnIYn3HM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqfF_3Dl88s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj1ZkoOPXAw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QZ0LQubTCY

#321713 - 04/13/11 10:40 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Uncle Dave]
Telmo Offline

Thank you Uncle DAVE thank you for taking the time to watch.
Quote:

That's a huge Organ you got there. I don't know I could handle too many keys like that.

#321714 - 04/13/11 10:42 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: ianmcnll]
Telmo Offline

IAN , please, no, I enjoy Tyros4 for its portability and great sounds. For me, it's fine.

#321715 - 04/13/11 10:43 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Stephenm52]
Telmo Offline

STEPHENM, thank you very much for your kind comments. All the best. Telmo.

#321716 - 04/13/11 10:48 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: spalding1968]
Tony Hughes Offline

Watch out Splading, swing along with Telmo on the keys, he lives in Brazil hell look out.

Tony

#321717 - 04/13/11 10:51 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: spalding1968]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: spalding1968
Hi Telmo. Just out of interest can you play other styles of music equally well. I know you have the orchestral pieces pretty much nailed but can you paly conventional music such as blues, rock ,jazz etc . Just out of interest. I have no ulterior motives .

Watch out Splading, swing along with Telmo on the keys, he lives in "Brazil" hell look out, there's a song called that!
Will that do you.

Tony

#321728 - 04/13/11 11:57 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
ianmcnll Offline

Originally Posted By: Telmo
IAN , please, no, I enjoy Tyros4 for its portability and great sounds. For me, it's fine.

Yes, I understand...the one that David's son plays is far from portable.

I will say it again, my friend, you really are a class act.

I really enjoy your arrangements and your skills with the Tyros, as well as your fine musicianship.

As Scott pointed out above, you have a 'recognizable" sound, and that's a good thing...you put your own stamp on the music.

Ian

#321740 - 04/13/11 12:56 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Diki Offline

I think many here would like Telmo to explain in detail just how he goes about making beat synced sampled multipads and adding non-Yamaha sounds to his performances. Much of what makes these demos so spectacular is the inclusion of sounds not actually in the Tyros, and a step by step description of what goes into preparing such a powerful accompaniment might be of great help to our members here...

Perhaps you could take one of the performances you have already posted, and break it down into the steps you took to arrive at the destination? I'd be fascinated with how you go about choosing the sounds, extracting them from the library you chose, transferring them to the T4, setting up the multipads, how you set up triggering them, etc., etc..

Quite a lot of what makes these performances unique are sounds not in the T4. I'm sure many would be interested in how easy all this is to do. For instance, do you tend to add these sounds to the Flash RAM, or do you load them up each time, how long does each demo take to prepare for, how much the libraries of additional sounds costs, how you convert them?

Workflow is one of those things few of us talk about, yet it's possibly FAR more useful than bickering over which arranger is 'better', or how bad trade show floor demos get, or all the ephemera we mostly natter about here. I'd love to get an inside look into how one of our best players goes about it....

#321789 - 04/13/11 04:09 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Diki]
Telmo Offline

Hi DIKI, first of all, thank you for taking the time to watch the video. As I stated before, Tyros4 is a very flexible arranger once you understand how the machine works. I come from Tyros3, if you check my older videos, where I play with Tyros3 and even my video camera now is a better one comparing to my old one. Some musicians are satisfied with Tyros4 the way it is, I mean, the factory sound pleases them. In fact, Tyros4 has one of the best sounds regarding an arranger, my opinion. Like I said, some people just sit and play. But if you go deep, you can edit the style, the multipad, the voices the way you like it. When I play a tune, I rely on Multipads a lot. To me, they are a great addition to your music. As you know, you can take any audio sound, and make a multipad out of it. You can then have that multipad sync to your registration. Very flexible. If you had Tyros4, I could even send you my settings and multipads. Besides the factory sounds, you can add 128 more customs voices. I do have a huge libray of samples from World of Keys, Regitech, Solitaire, Pemo, some IrishAct, and a few others. Besides, I do it for the fun, I'm just a hobbist, part-time State teacher, who dedicates 3 to 4 hours daily with Tyros4.Happy playing my friend. Telmo.

#321795 - 04/13/11 04:27 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Tony Hughes]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Telmo ... the only word in my head as I listened to this was AMAZING!!! ... BRAVO, BRAVO, BRAVISSIMO!!! ...
... and how do you remember all that while you are playing?!? ... I am working on a music project with a friend of mine which requires changing of instrument voices etc, but is in NO WAY as involved as your productions, and I have problems remembering everything ... of course I will be 70 yrs old in a couple of days, but still !!! blush

#321829 - 04/13/11 09:36 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
Diki Offline

Telmo, I was thinking more in the way of a tutorial for the Yamaha users here. While the simple back and forth is fun here, nothing beats a nice step by step, as if you were explaining to people that DIDN'T know how to do what you are doing...

As I'm sure many don't, going by the lack of user demos here with your depth of usage of sampled multipads. Perhaps if you could SHOW how easy it is, more might be interested in using the feature. It certainly adds the gloss to your demos, and takes them to another level. All the kudos here show how much we all like your work. Perhaps you can help some of us with those features to make better use of them?

#321837 - 04/14/11 02:12 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: tony mads usa]
Telmo Offline

TONY, thank you very much for your kind words and comments.

DIKI, you gave me a good idea of producing in the a video demonstrating how to sync multipads with the registration, and adding sample uvn voices to styles and so on, although I believe most Tyros4 users how to do that. But you have a point there and I liked. Let me work on it. Thanks for this good idea. Best regards. Telmo.

#321839 - 04/14/11 04:25 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Telmo is an artist as opposed to a performer. His music comes from his heart, he feels and plays. I betting on a different day his mood would lead him to play the same piece differently.

I know of only one other player on the Technics forum his name is Colin Leaney (spelling?) I place these people in a special class; Music for meditating, a musician playing with emotion that is normally heard at the theater or on a sound track of a movie.

Years back at the Organ concerts Wersi has a few fine artist who played in this manner, they were excellent but there music sounded commercial, it was not free, it was thought out and planned unlike what I am feeling when I listen to Telmo.

The name Hector Oliverie (spelling) comes to mind, outstanding, I felt he was the Andre Sogovia (Classical Guitarists) of the organ.

John C.

#321848 - 04/14/11 08:04 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Diki]
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Originally Posted By: Diki
Telmo, I was thinking more in the way of a tutorial for the Yamaha users here. While the simple back and forth is fun here, nothing beats a nice step by step, as if you were explaining to people that DIDN'T know how to do what you are doing...

As I'm sure many don't, going by the lack of user demos here with your depth of usage of sampled multipads. Perhaps if you could SHOW how easy it is, more might be interested in using the feature. It certainly adds the gloss to your demos, and takes them to another level. All the kudos here show how much we all like your work. Perhaps you can help some of us with those features to make better use of them?

Yes or a pdf tutorial with pics explaining how he use the pads and samples. Is very interesting for me too as Korg user. I like the way Telmo use the pads very creative. Musicals are not my thing but his last video The Book of Eli is just great.

#321856 - 04/14/11 09:31 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
ianmcnll Offline

If you expect a tutorial by Telmo, you guys should be paying him handsomely for giving up his precious playing time, and his sharing of his obvious well-earned knowledge on a public forum.

That is a lot of work, and very time consuming, and would certainly disrupt his time to perform and arrange, which he obviously loves doing, and does so for his own relaxation and peace of mind.

He is already teaching for a living. Why would he want to spend his personal time teaching as well, and for free?

Asking someone to spend time away from doing what they love, should be accompanied by some sort of compensation.

I'd rather just watch and listen to his awesome videos...they are an education in themselves.

Again, Bravo Telmo! You are a fine player and arranger...keep them coming. You work hard enough at your "day job", and these pieces are not only therapy and relaxation for you, but for the lucky listener as well.

Ian

#321873 - 04/14/11 12:49 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: ianmcnll]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Originally Posted By: ianmcnll
If you expect a tutorial by Telmo, you guys should be paying him handsomely for giving up his precious playing time, and his sharing of his obvious well-earned knowledge on a public forum.
I totally agree with Ian. If you attended a concert by an acclaimed keyboardist you admire, I doubt you'd be asking 'them' to produce a step by step tutorial on a public forum, and for free(?) to boot.
I would consider a request like that a downright insult.

The opportunity alone of us able to watch Telmo up close playing live is a rare treat, and should give anyone 'truly interested' enough information to explore and figure out for themselves what Tyros 4 features & techniques he utilized to create his arr. production. I certainly was able to do that, as both the Tyros 4 manuals and Yamaha Tyros 4 PC Voice Editor documentation cover these topics as well. The final result though is up to the talent and uniquely indiviual creativity of the artist him/herself, and that's something else again.

Thanks again Telmo for giving us pleasure of your beautiful music and video production work. - Scott cool

#321877 - 04/14/11 01:17 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: bruno123]
Telmo Offline

Hi JOHN C.(bruno123)
It sounds like you took the words out of my father's mouth. He is the one who calls me like that everytime I post a new tune saying: "My son, to me you are an artist, and I'm proud."
So, John, thank you so much for expressing high remarks about my performance. You have my deep respect my friend. May God bless you.
IAN and SCOTT, once again thank you so much about all the comments you've stated. You have Tyros4, no wonder why.
I believe some members here are curious, perharps because they did not have the chance to play and spend considerable time with Tyros4 or they might not know all the editing possibilities of this great arranger. Like I said, I'm not a pro, I do not live on playing music. I play at my church congregation, but there I usually play devotional sacred music. Playing soundtracks is my favorite hobby and I do it for the pleasure. I found Tyros4 very suitable for my playing. I intend to give a much more detailed explanation of what I'm doing on my next performance, but, if you see my hands in action and if you know how Tyros4 works, you won't be surprised at all. Anyway, thanks for all of you who have taken the time to watch the performance. Happy playing. Telmo.

Edited by Telmo (04/14/11 01:18 PM)

#321941 - 04/15/11 09:03 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
dtrue Offline

Loc: Salt Lake City, Utah
Telmo,
I am absolutely amazed at your talent! My Tyros 4 sure does not sound that way - must be the operator! Thank you for putting the settings up while you play. I have learned from you to use the Multi-pads more, thank you. Do you also do the video recording work too? Very good.
Regards....
Richard

#321964 - 04/15/11 02:07 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: dtrue]
Telmo Offline

Hi RICHARD, thank you so much for the kind comments. I'm glad you are getting some benefts from my video. Now, regarding your question, I use in fact 2 Sony Handycam Hdr-Xr550v and Hdr-Xr350v.They are very easy to manage.One for shooting my hands playing the keyboard and the other for the Tyros Screen panel. Happy playing. Telmo.

Edited by Telmo (04/15/11 02:09 PM)

#321970 - 04/15/11 03:43 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
I don't believe Telmo would mind if I posted one of his 'older' videos with him on the T-3. It appears Telmo loves utilizing Multi Pads and imported Sound Samples, along with his own custom edited styles and saved to registrations. All this is controlled through foot pedals and discrete hand selection, and he makes it look easy.

A Telmo recording of a Beguine Medley on the T-3 using T.T.T. Theater Organ Sound Samples

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#321997 - 04/15/11 09:55 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Mr "T" - Kudos and accolades from the highest to you for your talent and creative abilities! Excellent work! You really make the T4 shine! If you ran a music store, you'd be selling keyobards like hot cakes!

Bravo Telmo! ENCORE! It's always a treat to see and hear you in action! SUPER!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#321999 - 04/15/11 11:01 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
jazzhooves Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
Great arrangement - like the use of your multipads.
Enjoyed it - and the film is amazing if anyone hasn't seen it - well worth watching!

#322024 - 04/16/11 08:41 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: saxxman]
Telmo Offline

Wish to Thank for the kind comments and positive feedback:
LARRY, Thanks once again for enjoying my videos.
RANDY, Thank you very much for the kind words and compliments.
JAZZHOOVES, thank you for the kind comments.

#322183 - 04/17/11 10:26 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: saxxman]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: saxxman
Mr "T" - Kudos and accolades from the highest to you for your talent and creative abilities! Excellent work! You really make the T4 shine! If you ran a music store, you'd be selling keyobards like hot cakes!

Bravo Telmo! ENCORE! It's always a treat to see and hear you in action! SUPER!

I think from now on Telmo should be called Mr "T" is is appropriate, there is nothing he can't do on that T4, like you say if he had a shop he would sell T4 and TTT samples, reg at TTT would love to put Telmo on his site I am sure.

Wonder what he does for a day job?

Brillant again Mr T.

Tony

#322190 - 04/18/11 06:22 AM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: Telmo]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Telmo,
You must have a great memory....
I never see you refer to any sheet music??

#322246 - 04/18/11 06:20 PM Re: The Book of Eli - Soundtrack - Played Live Tyros4 [Re: leeboy]
Telmo Offline

TONY, Thank you so much for your kind comments.
LEE, as I stated before, I can play both, by reading music-sheet and by ear. Once I memorize a tune, there is no need for me to read it anymore. Happy playing. Telmo.

Edited by Telmo (04/18/11 06:21 PM)

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online