SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#319941 - 03/23/11 07:56 AM Re: 16 Year Old Sinatra!!.............. [Re: Dnj]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
He obviously has talent that, properly nurtured, could lead to a career ... Personally, I would suggest that he try to get away from sounding like Sinatra ... how much of a career could he have as a "sound - alike" ? ...

#319943 - 03/23/11 08:26 AM Re: 16 Year Old Sinatra!!.............. [Re: tony mads usa]
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
He obviously has talent that, properly nurtured, could lead to a career ... Personally, I would suggest that he try to get away from sounding like Sinatra ... how much of a career could he have as a "sound - alike" ? ...

When I first replied, I had in there that I don't know if he is trying to sound like Sinatra or not. Is he? Regardless, he could have a career with a Sinatra tribute, a crooner's tribute (several of which he could sing their hits), or, just doing his own thing. It's rare to have that kind of voice. And can play, too. With an Italian name and even looks Italian, haha. Heck, he can't lose.

#319961 - 03/23/11 12:44 PM Re: 16 Year Old Sinatra!!.............. [Re: Dnj]
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Donny......thanks, this young man definitely has talent and is on the right track...great to see youngsters doing our music, still gives me hope for
my son and daughter to come aboard....I wish this
young man all the success in his future .
Tony Rome

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online