SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#31408 - 01/02/03 09:50 AM Isn't this forum too quiet ?
Roel Offline

I do not know why, but for some reason our buddies stay on the 'general arrange keyboard' forum.
To be honest : I prefer to stay there because it IS a very fine place to be with so many friends.

We, the SD1 owners, are soo curious about what OS4.0 is going to bring.

Roel

#31409 - 01/02/03 10:15 AM Re: Isn't this forum too quiet ?
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Roel ,

This forum is to quiet . I post some recordings that I thought would really make a few SD1 owners say "how did you do that" ?????
No one is trading ideas or swapping stories .

I will say this about 4.0 .
I think it's going to be a winner .

I still love my SD1 . The sounds and drums are 2nd to none . The new Acid Funk style from the new SD1 library has the best drum tracks I have ever heard . Dano

#31410 - 01/02/03 01:14 PM Re: Isn't this forum too quiet ?
GlennT Offline

Loc: Medina, OH, USA
I agree, plus I think it's a matter of habit, especially for those who have been on the forum for quite awhile. However, if for no other reason, AJ's participation on *this* forum is enough for us Ketron owners to be more involved here... and not only when we're having a crisis, but to share ideas.

Glenn

Quote:
Originally posted by Roel:
I do not know why, but for some reason our buddies stay on the 'general arrange keyboard' forum. To be honest : I prefer to stay there because it IS a very fine place to be with so many friends.

Roel

#31411 - 01/02/03 11:57 PM Re: Isn't this forum too quiet ?
Dreamer Offline

Loc: Rome - Italy
Looks like the General Arranger Forum has absorbed all the other arranger groups, except the Technics Forum. Even Yamaha owners, who are maybe the largest arranger community, never post on their dedicated Forum. However, it all depends on us: if -when we have to say something- we post here, this Forum will grow. So I approve what AJ is doing, inviting Ketron owners to post here when they have to say something.

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online