SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#311288 - 06/14/10 02:48 PM Re: Anyone update to 4.3 ?
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Thanks Domencio

Quote:
Is just that you there are NOT read the all specification that i gave

True But in my defence you don't exactly have this information in an obvious place. I've had to go looking to find this information and I found in on the “Options” page. Not exactly any obvious choice or something I would look at normally.

Not to worry.... now that I know I will go try this.

Quote:
Saturday the small fix update current.

No worries at all.
Thanks for the great work.

James.

#311289 - 06/14/10 02:53 PM Re: Anyone update to 4.3 ?
Irishacts Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
What I would like to change is that splash screen of the girl..Personally I do not like it at all, and would prefer something a little more tasteful and understated.

But it IS an Italian company

Dennis

Ouch... after all my hard work

Think Red, Youth, Groove, Dance, Modern, Ibiza, and that's what my mind came up with. To me it just screams those words.

Regards
James

#311290 - 06/14/10 03:00 PM Re: Anyone update to 4.3 ?
Irishacts Offline

Hi Tony.

Quote:
Do I see troubles ahead with this stuff, there are only a few people out there to answer you on the update load, even less than Audya. I haven’t sold the Audya yet and I didn’t think I would all that easy, the markets are flat out there at the moment and I think things are going to get worse before it gets better. There appears to be a lot of bugs popping up in MS, I know that Dom is fixing them on the fly but, it appears to me to be a time to sit back a short while before buying one.

No...!!! Not at all.
The System is extremely stable and as far as bugs go, the system borders on being flawless.

This new update adds two that Domenico will fix the weekend. The only other known issue is one that's outside Domencio's direct control and that's the memory leak in Wine which has also been already fixed. We are just waiting for it to be released at this point.

So all in all, don't you worry mate. Everything is in tip top shape.

If you want a 100% trouble free life, all you have to do is simply let people like me, dennis and others take the leap into an new OS update first. By you simply waiting a week or two any issues found would be fixed by then and you would have an entirely trouble free time.

Kind Regards
James

#311291 - 06/14/10 03:22 PM Re: Anyone update to 4.3 ?
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
Thanks Domencio

No worries at all.
Thanks for the great work.

James.

As I said in an earlier post James, I do think Domenico should have it listed under, "Install Instructions" or similar.

I ONLY fluked reading it myself, because I noticed a post in another thread on teh GA forum, a brief one line in amongst the reply from Domenico.

Had I NOT seen that, I would have been in exactly the same boat as you James

But so far so good with the OS, and I also agree with your comments to Tony...

This is a great system now, and he really has NOTHING to be concerned about.

I think he jumps to conclusions a bit, and is a bit hasty, vis-a-vis his comment about a lack of response earlier in this thread.

Once he accepts help is never more than about 5-6 hours away (and MOST of the time within minutes) I think he will settle down

Dennis

#311292 - 06/14/10 03:39 PM Re: Anyone update to 4.3 ?
AFG Music Offline

James, thanks for your work,but maybe is better you do something with Tux :

-------------
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1LUg4o2DIw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKG08z85DtY&feature=related
thanks

[This message has been edited by AFG Music (edited 06-14-2010).]

#311293 - 06/14/10 03:46 PM Re: Anyone update to 4.3 ?
miden Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
Ouch... after all my hard work

Think Red, Youth, Groove, Dance, Modern, Ibiza, and that's what my mind came up with. To me it just screams those words.

Regards
James

Actually, the Lionstracs desktop pic you created IS very classy!!! I have it as my main PC desktop...

Of course its only my opinion, but that one would have looked a little more "pro"? If thats the right word.

Anyhoo, again, I DO appreciate the effort that went in to the design..The scene behind the girl is fine

Just wanted to clarify a bit more

Dennis

LOL!!! Sorry m8, no offence...just not my cup of tea is all

cheers,
Dennis

[This message has been edited by miden (edited 06-15-2010).]

#311294 - 06/15/10 07:30 AM Re: Anyone update to 4.3 ?
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
combi editor with LSCP system now is fixed.
James and Dennis..you get a email..test it

We have to fix the new webserver, then I post online the update

#311295 - 06/15/10 12:15 PM Re: Anyone update to 4.3 ?
miden Offline

Downloading it now Domenico, thanks m8...I will install and test.

Cheers
Dennis

#311296 - 06/15/10 03:28 PM Re: Anyone update to 4.3 ?
Irishacts Offline

Downloaded....
Just need a day to test now.

Regards
James

PS. Thanks for the quick action.

#311297 - 06/22/10 11:05 AM Re: Anyone update to 4.3 ?
arranger_yes_pc_no Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Bachus,

To tell you the truth I don't know, there appears to be a fair number of problems emerging with MS and going through the Audya saga, I think I may stand back on this one for a short while; Dom is on a second build run, I am beginning to sound like Leezone don’t I. I am up from anything Bachus, but this time I have a choice and a lot of experience and a watchful eye! I am not just yet ready to part with my hard earned cash.

I could not agree more. It was revealing to read your posts. I am sure that the MS is a great machine with a lot of potential, but I want a rock-solid system, otherwise I'll be happier with what I have now.....a PSR-3000 for composing and writing, and a PC with Eastwest libraries that I use only when the full arrangement has been written on the PSR in the form of a midi file. Then it's simply a matter of substituting the sounds with the ones from Eastwest and if I get crashes on the PC , I can take them. Just not when writing music.
Well, my use of all this is probably different than you guys, as far as I gather you are live performers, which I am not.
Still...thanks for the heads up. Again, I am sure the MS is a great machine but I am not up for it if that means investing a lot of time and effort that I can't invest in.
Then again, that's just me, it might be worth doing, for somebody else.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online