SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#30288 - 12/19/05 10:43 AM MJ wish lists for next OS
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Hi AJ,
I'd really appreciate if Ketron can incorporate the following wishes in the next MidJay O.S.
1) Increase the number of text lines & nos. of characters on the screen (to minimize scrolling, paging up/down) during performances. I'll be happy even it's only doable using an external monitor as i know the built-in screen is so small. I need to see the whole lyrics/chords w/o scrolling.
2) Improve the vocal harmonizer option by having many modes (duets, voice doubling, trios, etc) that can be saved into regs.
3) Playlists to include registrations.
I'll be happy as can be when these wishes come true.
Thanks so much,
Jimmy

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#30289 - 12/27/05 05:31 PM Re: MJ wish lists for next OS
Dnj Offline

Midjay:

1- Be able to load SOUNDS eg: Growl Sax etc.

2- Make available some "NEW" Ketron STYLES for Midjay, Sd-1 etc etc ..

#30290 - 12/28/05 04:44 PM Re: MJ wish lists for next OS
synerjim Offline

Loc: CA
Thanks Donny, i forgot about those. How's the MidJay doing?
Jimmy

------------------
Jimmy

SD90,Korg I3, KMA Liverpool,TC Helicon Play Electric, Fender Sonoran Guitar, vArranger, Bose S1 Pros, Bose L1 Compact, Aiwa Exos-9

#30291 - 12/29/05 10:31 AM Re: MJ wish lists for next OS
Dnj Offline

Jimmy Im lovin' the MJ w/ Roland A37 combo so far, now that I have 35+ gigs under my belt with it during the last month......
It does take some intense homework to get it just the way you want,re: learning its navagation, tweaking sounds, styles, etc, etc, but once your done its an awesome piece of gear that really does so much for the OMB player & beyond....I just got the FS6 pedal also which should make life easier on stage.....I'll look into the vocalizer down the road also.
I'm glad I bought it.

Take care

Don

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online