SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#298894 - 11/11/10 03:50 PM Re: My Tyros2 + Apple iPad Setup (including Pics!)
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
Dennis, yes.

It states on the Music Reader website that 'MusicReader for iPad' does NOT support any of the 'advanced features' of Music Reader Mac/Windows version, but may be considered in future . . .

so 'which' features now included in the current 'mac/windows version' of 'MusicReader' are missing from the 'ipad version, and which of these will be implemented in the next new 'ipad version' of MusicReader?

Hi Scott,
Sorry for the delay, Marco has been swamped with emails.This version 4 is creating some interest!!

Any way his reply is (this is verbatim) :

In MR 4.0 a lot of features will be added to the Apple iPad:
· Many ways of annotations (including symbols)
· Recorder, Tuner, Metronome, Music Player.
· Bookmarks and links
· Half/One/Two page display.
· And much more…. (the list will be long)

With MR 4.0 roughly all features on Mac / Windows will be on the iPad, except the scanning, editing and conversion.

This last line (except scanning....) simply means these tasks are completed on either your PC or MAC and then synced by Music Reader via wi-fi to the ipad.

Hope that helps...

Cheers
Dennis

#298895 - 11/11/10 03:59 PM Re: My Tyros2 + Apple iPad Setup (including Pics!)
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
hi Dennis. Thanks for the info. That said, I've received & accepted your MSN Messenger chat invitation, so have just now signed on there. Do you see me appearing there online? - Scott

#298896 - 11/11/10 05:45 PM Re: My Tyros2 + Apple iPad Setup (including Pics!)
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Yeah I can see you Scott but I tried starting a chat yesterday (my time) and it didn't seem anyone was at home LOL!

I have now got Skype installed so I reckon that will be easier...I am about to run the test phone call...So hopefully we can chat soon

Ciao
Dennis

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online