Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#297026 - 10/19/10 11:24 AM Re: Dom this is how it's done
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by spalding1968:
how about this one
http://www.youtube.com/user/tyrosandi

Brillant sounds T4, he goes on a bit. Awesome orchestral sound don't think they can be beat on any KB except T4

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 10-19-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#297027 - 10/19/10 11:31 AM Re: Dom this is how it's done
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
and that goes to show even without a line direct to the camera the quality of the instrument still shines through !

#297028 - 10/19/10 11:37 AM Re: Dom this is how it's done
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by spalding1968:
and that goes to show even without a line direct to the camera the quality of the instrument still shines through !

Spalding,

I don't think even the MS whatever model, whatever color will beat that, do you?
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#297029 - 10/19/10 01:54 PM Re: Dom this is how it's done
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Hi Tony.

Quote:
The camera is steady and the sounds OK and there are now loads of T4 samples, not saying its mind blowing, if the MS will bury the T4 who knows, who's seen and who's heard. You need to buy one first, there is a new Ford Focus out in Jan 2011, I’m not ordering one of a picture in a magazine. At least the Audya however bad was in a shop near me and look what happened when I bought a KB I saw and touched. If you are buying from afar am I stupid to do so watching what is on offer AV wise from Dom, I think the answer is yes I would, that’s why I hold back, nothing to do with the recession. Why the hell don’t you talk to him about doing some sales videos or do you have a problem with Korg on that. You in my mind are the only one in the frame, I have seen your work why waste time go for it.

Ok, forgetting what he played was poor and the mix was out by a monster level, I understand what you are expecting to see.

Lionstracs are not available in your local store and for you or anyone else to be convinced to buy before you try, you do need to be presented with good presentations showing you every aspect of the system and what it has to offer you. You need this information presented in a fun, clear and very informative way. You need to watch what is presented and to utterly be left wanting the product in the end.

I get it, but.... I'm not working for Lionstracs.

I think in the short time I have had the keyboard peoples opinions have changed greatly on much of what the system has to offer and you have heard it at all times by direct line and not from a camera mic. So I think I've done quite a bit to promote the keyboard even though it's not my place to do that.

Heck, I've even written a computer program for managing content and generating LSCP and VSTi files.

Quote:
James make Dom a deal, a deal dea

It’s not my place to suggest what should be done though. Domencio is working with Tastenpoint as they are his distributor.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 10-19-2010).]

#297030 - 10/19/10 02:11 PM Re: Dom this is how it's done
vagro Offline

Loc: Argentina
Quote:
Originally posted by Scottyee:
vagro: your wish is granted here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zhlGDcKorK8

Scott Yee Entertainment

Yes Scott Lee you get the idea. I don't understand a word in German but he kept my attention and I enjoyed his playing. He keeps some kind of mistery, you don't know what it's coming next and you watch it all up to the end.

Korg Pa3x 61 - Mediastation X76 - Yamaha Psr s900 - Korg Tr61 - Roland PK5A - NanoKontrol - Ensoniq SQ1 - Yamaha D85 organ

#297031 - 10/19/10 02:19 PM Re: Dom this is how it's done
Tonewheeldude Offline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WJsE9fo9pT0&feature=related

when a Yamaha sounds like this I will order one

#297032 - 10/19/10 03:13 PM Re: Dom this is how it's done
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi Tonewheeldude
You have got a computer, so add this http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/p...s/?content=1250 and then plug the T4 in. (Oh and set everything up to work in real time, and if you gig also make it easy to setup and dismantle)

Bill

#297033 - 10/19/10 04:32 PM Re: Dom this is how it's done
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Joesax,
My wife wants to know if you have a CD we can buy?
Thanks,
Lee S.

[This message has been edited by leeboy (edited 10-19-2010).]

#297034 - 10/19/10 05:32 PM Re: Dom this is how it's done
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Irishacts:
Hi Tony.

It’s not my place to suggest what should be done though. Domencio is working with Tastenpoint as they are his distributor.

Regards
James

[This message has been edited by Irishacts (edited 10-19-2010).]

James,

Hope Dom reads this and takes it in, he's gone off radar at the moment.
Perhaps mixing paint for a new MS colour, Emerald Green hey James!

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 10-19-2010).]

#297035 - 10/20/10 02:25 AM Re: Dom this is how it's done
Tonewheeldude Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by abacus:
Hi Tonewheeldude
You have got a computer, so add this http://www.native-instruments.com/#/en/p...s/?content=1250 and then plug the T4 in. (Oh and set everything up to work in real time, and if you gig also make it easy to setup and dismantle)

Bill

I have this on my desktop computer at work but its only realy a novelty toy and a long, long way from a real Hammond. The XM2 would be a better bet for a Tyros owner.

By the way - I wasn't taking a shot at Roger - he is a good chap and a nice player

[This message has been edited by Tonewheeldude (edited 10-20-2010).]

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online