SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#296558 - 10/13/10 11:02 AM Re: What is wrong with you people?
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Hey Trident... can't you give us more to chew on ? Get it ??? Chew on ? Trident ( Gum) ?

#296559 - 10/13/10 11:33 AM Re: What is wrong with you people?
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Yes...we do need more drugs...not less :-)
Music is a drug..so we need more music :-)
More music less BS..
Oh...you forgot all th S..t I added to it all 76 vs 61...
Lee S.

#296560 - 10/13/10 05:55 PM Re: What is wrong with you people?
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
I'd love to hear Act II. I'll bet there are no love scenes.................... -hehehe

-charley

#296561 - 10/13/10 09:59 PM Re: What is wrong with you people?
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Quote:
Originally posted by rattley:
I'd love to hear Act II. I'll bet there are no love scenes.................... -hehehe

-charley

If they continue their written fights like this, there would probably be murders, not love scenes.

I was out of my mind, considering that the main protagonists collectively possess a huge amount of knowledge/experience/insight (as many other members of the forum), yet wasted thousands of keystrokes in useless fights.

#296562 - 10/14/10 10:09 AM Re: What is wrong with you people?
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
No more useless keystrokes than the majority of them here...

The thing is, if you read this forum carefully, there are just SO MANY oblique references to wanting a 76 Yamaha, from many, many different members. Yes, sometimes they only refer to it the once, or just in passing, but if you read carefully, you'll find these players...

I just refuse to let them get ignored so dismissively by members here that, as they already HAVE Yamaha producing what they truly want, honestly have absolutely no stake in the issue whatsoever...

#296563 - 10/14/10 11:43 AM Re: What is wrong with you people?
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Really funny, creative stuff!

Good Job. It's great when you can laugh at yourself.

Next time, throw a little capt Russ in there.

Maybe....JAZZ...JAZZ...JAZZ
ONLY JAZZ! (LOL)

Or, any oddball, yet appropriate remark, most of which can be easily attributed to me!

Enjoyed it!

Russ

#296564 - 10/14/10 01:00 PM Re: What is wrong with you people?
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by trident:

I was out of my mind, considering that the main protagonists collectively possess a huge amount of knowledge/experience/insight (as many other members of the forum), yet wasted thousands of keystrokes in useless fights.

True.

A good example of wasted keystrokes is the 76 vs 61 debate...the minority group, wanting the former, constantly posting in great length, but very little depth.

The answer remains at but two keystrokes: NO.

No wasted keystrokes there.

Ian

#296565 - 10/15/10 02:24 PM Re: What is wrong with you people?
Diki Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by TP123:
WHAT PART OF 'NO' DON'T YOU GET?

The part where it becomes obvious that Yamaha DO make 76 arrangers. JUST BAD ONES...

I don't see the same vitriol poured out to those that might want better features in a Korg, or a Ketron, or even a Yamaha (mind you, almost ANY wanting found in a Yamaha product is usually shouted down), but this ONE need is apparently anathema to you all.

Oh, the humanity!

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 10-15-2010).]

#296566 - 10/15/10 03:58 PM Re: What is wrong with you people?
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
The part where it becomes obvious that Yamaha DO make 76 arrangers. JUST BAD ONES...

Strictly your opinion, and not indicative of the impressions held by the people who buy/use them.

The DGX and NP piano based arrangers are excellent instruments, and compete incredibly well in their intended market, in which their main, and probably only, competitor is Casio.

Putting down a product simply because it does not suit your needs, does not diminish it's value, for many people enjoy these instruments immensely...this is a very profitable market for both Yamaha and Casio.

Ian

#296567 - 10/16/10 01:31 AM Re: What is wrong with you people?
Diki Offline

And would be even MORE profitable, were they to make a DGX or YPG that had the latest OS, styles and sounds from the PSR line.

Here's a simple (even for you!) test you could do. Talk to a YPG or DGX owner. Play him (or her) something off your S910. Ask them if they'd like a DGX that sounded that good...

OF COURSE they are going to tell you 'No!'... They play a 76 specifically so that they can have an inferior product to a PSR, don't they..?

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online