SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#296190 - 10/09/10 03:24 PM Re: A word about Frankieve
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I just bought an Audya 76 from Frank. He not only gave me the best price, but repeatedly told me to call or write with any question at all.

I definitely will come back to Frank.

#296191 - 10/09/10 03:59 PM Re: A word about Frankieve
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
As longtime (11+ year) Synthzone members (both Frank & myself),it's important to point out that Frank's been an active SZ contributor 'long before' becoming an Arranger Keyboard dealer (Jan 2009). I fondly recall the telephone conversations we had discussing his interest in becoming an arranger kb dealer, so thrilled to see his business doing well. That said, Frank most certainly has earned & deserves our support and business.

Scott Yee Entertainment

#296192 - 10/09/10 05:55 PM Re: A word about Frankieve
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by zuki:
This guy is TOP SHELF. Buying from Frank is like buying from a brother. Not only will he work on the best price, but his business principle is unparalleled.

Thx Frank

I'll be calling you today or Monday.

Jim very well said!

I have the good fortune of living within 100 miles of his store so I've made quite a few trips to his store. Not only is he selling keyboards but his home and car audio system business is second to none in the area. Today when I went to pick up my T4 there were so many cars in the parking lot having systems installed that I had to park a few doors down. No problem though one of his workers Paul Molnar ( no relation to me ) helped me take the short walk to load the T4 into my SUV.

#296193 - 10/09/10 06:05 PM Re: A word about Frankieve
Tapas Offline

Loc: Phoenix, Arizona, USA
I completely agree with the sentiments of Scott and others on their unanimous praise for Frank as a trusted friend.

Having had the pleasure of knowing Frank and his lovely wife Irene, I can tell you that they both are down to earth, friendly, caring and honest individuals.

Frank has a passion for Arranger Keyboards. Indeed, he first started off selling Arranger Keyboards as an offshoot of his regular Audio/Video business, so that he could try them out at dealer costs.

Soon Frank began making rock bottom deals for his close friends to share the fun of owning and playing these amazing top of the line keyboards.

What started as a hobby for Frank, soon made him the Number 1 Yamaha Arranger Dealer in the US in a few short years.

When you make a call to Frank, you know you are not dealing with someone who just wants to sell stuff but rather an honest and trusted friend who wants to get you the gear that would keep you happy.

There is no need to haggle with Frank. He gives you the rock bottom deal right upfront including shipping which is way lower than the best Internet deals.

I am delighted over the purchases I have made with him in the past. He has been a godsend to all of us.

Scott and I are looking forward to meeting with Frank and Irene again at NAMM 2011.

#296194 - 10/09/10 06:59 PM Re: A word about Frankieve
zuki Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Stephenm52:
Quote:
Originally posted by zuki:
[b]This guy is TOP SHELF. Buying from Frank is like buying from a brother. Not only will he work on the best price, but his business principle is unparalleled.

Thx Frank

I'll be calling you today or Monday.

Jim very well said!

I have the good fortune of living within 100 miles of his store so I've made quite a few trips to his store. Not only is he selling keyboards but his home and car audio system business is second to none in the area. Today when I went to pick up my T4 there were so many cars in the parking lot having systems installed that I had to park a few doors down. No problem though one of his workers Paul Molnar ( no relation to me ) helped me take the short walk to load the T4 into my SUV.

[/B]

Maybe I missed if you posted earlier about getting the T4, but a big congratulations my friend. Enjoy

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Yamaha PSR SX900/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Senn 935/K&M stand/Shure SM57/Sony C80 (2)/Blue Encore 300

#296195 - 10/09/10 10:02 PM Re: A word about Frankieve
Dnj Offline

Frank is ACES!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online