Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#29569 - 10/20/07 07:01 PM Re: midi filter bug in sd1+ ..Q for AJ
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Dennis,
how fantastic.
So pleased to hear you got your setup , up & running.
Just goes to show, where there's a will, there's a way.

I must admit it's rather scary the resale value of the Ketrons over here. I don't think they're well known enough in Aust.
I did buy mine with longterm intentions in mind until I read about the Audya. I was drooling. Unfortunately that ain't gonna happen for me. If that's all you could get for a machine that's nearly new, mines 2 years old , I'd get peanuts.

Looks like my SD1+ is here to stay. ( along with my PA800 & PSR1500) Keyboard for every room again. haahaa

best wishes
Rikki
[QUOTE]Originally posted by miden:
[B]

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#29570 - 10/20/07 07:15 PM Re: midi filter bug in sd1+ ..Q for AJ
miden Offline

Loc: The World
hi aj, thanks for the reply...
i think i have figured out that controller 16 is also recognised by the motif rack, by way of controlling one of the software switches which in default mode is connected to the voice element section (there are 4 elements to each voice o the motif, as you would probably know)..

so to solve this... (and i have to admit, it was an issue, not problem, with the motif NOT the sd1+...after all both units were doing waht they were programmed to)...

all i did was turn off the software switch in the motif for controller 16, and all is good.

The F6 midi button functions I did save to the power-on setup, and that works fine...

However, the problem I am still having (and I tried it again whilst writing this) is the F1 GM fields..

It still mutes everything(including TX)when I mute out the RX on channels 1-14 and 16..to clarify I will outline the steps i take when doing this:

(1) press F1---(2) press F10 16parts----

(3) press page button to page 7/7--- (4) mute RX on channels 1-14+16 ---- (5) press exit to go back to main page...

Then when i re-enter the F1 Gm screens, press the 16 parts button, every page shows up all cahnnels muted (not 15), now this would be fine, as I would assume it just affected the RX on these pages, BUT if you scroll to page 6 Gm Part TX, they are all muted as well???

So that is the problem I need to sort out..PLUS,

and sorry about this but another one!!

When i set up my own effects (F2) they save okay so that when I start the SD they are recalled, but when you enter the PLAY mode by pressing the play button under the SONG tab, the effects default back to the THEATRE default..how can I set it so that my amended default setting also applies to song section too?
Thanks, and sorry it is such a long reply.
cheers
dennis

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online