SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 9 10 >
Topic Options
#294995 - 10/01/10 01:10 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
arranger_yes_pc_no Offline

let's also hope they implement a 'chord track' like Yamaha does. No point in having an arranger and a sequencer if when you record a backing track and you make a mistake in the accompaniment, you have to edit all the parts one by one! That's so dumb.

[This message has been edited by arranger_yes_pc_no (edited 10-01-2010).]

#294996 - 10/01/10 03:44 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
to the genesys Offline

Sorry for not posting I think I got a little too excited over Korg’s game changing new offering.
I did lots of handstands and even took a long walk on a short bridge (that produced an interesting result but I am hear to tell the story).

O but the new Korg I just can not get over it!!
Some of the suggestions that people have made is in the new Korg and the new arranger will be a game changer.
I am very excited!!!
Are you?

------------------
TTG

#294997 - 10/01/10 08:56 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Where is the info on it?

Lee S.

#294998 - 10/02/10 01:42 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
to the genesys Offline

Apparently, specific information about the new Korg can only come from Korg.

------------------
TTG

#294999 - 10/02/10 02:40 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Bachus Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by to the genesys:
Apparently, specific information about the new Korg can only come from Korg.

Seems you got some information at least about an upcomming Korg product, why would you have insight in Korg information that others don't have. Are you a Korg Employer or a Korg dealer?

http://keyszone.boards.net

#295000 - 10/02/10 03:38 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Irishacts Offline

Loc: Ireland
Quote:
Oasys sound quallity or better.

If it's possible for KORG to use the HD-1 engine in other products, I think that would create quite a problem for other manufactures. HD-1 is years ahead of everything else on the market. It's like hearing a CD for the first time after listening to cassette tapes for all your life. There is a clarity that is simply far beyond everything else.

I think it would be wishful thinking though that this would happen. I would guess that the hardware and CPU power required would probably drive up the cost of a closed keyboard far too much.

Regards
James

#295001 - 10/04/10 11:57 AM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I'm very excited about the arranger that Korg will make in ten years time from now..!

I mean, why waste your time getting all wet below the waist at an arranger you have NO IDEA what will be on it that is JUST about to come out (maybe, possibly, as far as you guess), when you can get all worked up about something that will leave you gasping for a good ten years..?!

Plus, you have the advantage that, there MIGHT be a slight possibility that some of your wishlist be achieved by then. It DEFINITELY isn't going to happen on the NEXT PA series, that's a fact! Not to mention that, if they actually DID fill your wishlist, it would be three times the price of an Audya!

So, let's just remain moist for things so far in the future, we don't have to worry about being disappointed within a few months... Let's defer that disappointment for at least a decade or so, eh..?!

#295002 - 10/04/10 12:24 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
Dnj Offline

I'm excited about tonights gig with my trusty Yamaha S910 arranger...

#295003 - 10/04/10 03:24 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
to the genesys Offline

Well I am glad to see there is excitement in the air.
One person is excited about the arranger Korg will make in 10 years. So he and I are on the same page (he is just 9 years and 8 months behind of me).
The other is excited about the PSR S910 he will play tonight and then sell tomorrow.

But OH the Sound the Sound on the new Korg arranger that will be released in the next few months. I thought SA was good and audio styles were the things but …….

And no I don’t work for Korg nor do I sell Korg products.

#295004 - 10/04/10 04:15 PM Re: I am very excited about the new Korg Arranger!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you?
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
The way I understand it, Diki is 10 years ahead, not behind, correct me if I am wrong....

On the other pressing matter, of the up and coming arranger, why don't you enlighten us ?

Page 2 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 9 10 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online