SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#29488 - 10/11/04 10:00 PM Re: What is going on here?
Flavie Offline

Loc: Ontario - Canada
Dear AJ,

There is one more important bug that needs to be fixed: Again is the midifile player, that randomelly sets the 5th track of the sequence as a vocaliser track!!! It is always the 5 track!! The only remedy I found for that is to set the 16th track as vocalist track and save it like that. I encountered this problem quite frequently.
And something else, when I play the AX7 and use the modulation bar, sometimes either the song or the style have a short gap just like I should press "stop" and "play" imediatelly. This causes the member of the band and the people on the dance floor ,loose tempo beat!!
Maybe is the poliphony again.
Thank You!! www.fantasyband.ro

#29489 - 10/12/04 03:07 AM Re: What is going on here?
KFingers Offline

Loc: Brighton - UK
One thing that Flavi didnt mention is the slowing of the processor when under pressure.

Polophony dropout is one thing but if you have a busy accompaniament going and you are playing a program with the righthand you can't do a glissando up and down as the tempo slows dramatically and then races to catch up.

Try it Flavi - It's scary - but not when you are working otherwise your dancers will freak out.

KFingers

#29490 - 10/12/04 09:31 AM Re: What is going on here?
Flavie Offline

Loc: Ontario - Canada
Hi!
Yes KFingers, you're right! I have encountered that many times. Also often the processor totaly freezes and I need to reboot the XD3!!
Flavi

#29491 - 10/17/04 02:56 PM Re: What is going on here?
DjNikolaos Offline

Loc: USA-NewEngland
occasionally, I'll get the same problem with my ketron vega. As beautiful as it is, the damn thing will glitch, and i need to reboot it to get it back to normal

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry, Ketron_AJ, Tonewheeldude 

Help keep Synth Zone Online