Quote:
Originally posted by bomba6:
All videos have been removed.
Anyone has one of them?

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTk1NjQ3NjQ4.html

#290311 - 08/07/10 10:15 AM Re: Tyros 4 dealer demo and ETA
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Okay, the T4 is not a hoax but needless to say it's still only 61 keys and therefore I must pass on it. I'm sure Yamaha is heartbroken huh?

Next!

All the best,
Mike

PS: Still waiting on Roland's new totl arranger. Something tells me we could see it announced at Winter NAMM '11. Especially how that Yammie has started the ball rolling with this Tyros4 leak, albeit, still only in 61 keys apparently and really a shame for literally half of all arranger players out there I might add too.

#290312 - 08/07/10 01:18 PM Re: Tyros 4 dealer demo and ETA
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by keybplayer:
Okay, the T4 is not a hoax but needless to say it's still only 61 keys and therefore I must pass on it. I'm sure Yamaha is heartbroken huh?

Next!

All the best,
Mike

PS: Still waiting on Roland's new totl arranger. Something tells me we could see it announced at Winter NAMM '11. Especially how that Yammie has started the ball rolling with this Tyros4 leak, albeit, still only in 61 keys apparently and really a shame for literally half of all arranger players out there I might add too.

Whats the problem Mike Buy an
Audya 76...dont you want the best sounds

#290313 - 08/07/10 03:58 PM Re: Tyros 4 dealer demo and ETA
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Roland and especially Korg need to bring us new arrangers.

Roland has not had a real TOTL A-KB since the E80 , and Korg could use a refresh on there TOTL PA series.

IMO

Gary  

#290314 - 08/07/10 04:32 PM Re: Tyros 4 dealer demo and ETA
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by jedi:
Roland and especially Korg need to bring us new arrangers.

Roland has not had a real TOTL A-KB since the E80 , and Korg could use a refresh on there TOTL PA series.

IMO

Gary  

Why?......is it gonna make people play any better then they can now with what is already available?....if you've noticed little by little longer periods of time in between releases is beginning to be the norm...there is a reason for that...
think about it.

#290315 - 08/07/10 06:12 PM Re: Tyros 4 dealer demo and ETA
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
I feel there are too many shortcomings on the Audya Donny e.g. only USB 1.1, small internal RAM, OS quirks... and more.

If Yammie would have given the new Motif XF full arranger capability I would have probably bought it, however, no such luck needless to say.

Yammie does what's best for their bottom line... period. Way down the totem pole their customer's wishes are sometimes listened to but only if it makes "financial" sense to Yamaha in my opinion. We keep hammering them to produce a PRO 76 key top of the line arranger and what do we always get?? >> Crickets chirping in the dead of night and not much else unfortunately.

Our only hope and prayer (for those of us who'd rather have 76 keys or better) is to play the waiting game and hope either Roland or Korg bring out something revolutionary in the way of 76 keys (or better). In the meantime I won't settle for 61 keys but I do want top of the line quality and will therefore continue to play my Fantom G7 and arranger functions will have to wait until either Roland or Korg come through with cutting edge features and specs on their next totl arrangers. The reason I continue to pass on the Pa2XPRO is it would be a step..."down" in Polyphony from what I had previously and the USB Device on the Rear is only USB 1.1, plus at essentially 40 lbs. it's a little heavier than I'd really like.

BTW, I'm really expecting great things from both Roland and Korg in the not too distant future but only time will tell if reality meets or exceeds the hype they will bring. Hopefully it will in both cases.

Too bad Yamaha dropped the ball again. I would have probably purchased a 76 key Tyros4, all things considered of course. Many other 76 key (or better) arranger players would have too most likely in my opinion. Yammie's loss unfortunately but Korg and Roland's gain obviously. That is if indeed Roland and Korg's next totl arrangers are both 76 key (or better) of course.

All the best,
Mike

#290316 - 08/07/10 06:34 PM Re: Tyros 4 dealer demo and ETA
Dnj Offline

Mike Audya people dont care about all that garbage all they know It Has Real Sounding Drums

#290317 - 08/07/10 10:42 PM Re: Tyros 4 dealer demo and ETA
J. Larry Offline

Loc: University, MS 38677 USA
Any new Yamaha arranger will have to play catch-up with Band In A Box. I have the S910 and hardly touch it, preferring instead the real tracks of the latest BIAB upgrade. I play guitar and use arrangers for backing tracks. However, BIAB is on the fast track for me.

Page 8 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online