Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#287712 - 05/20/10 03:00 PM Re: Music played on the groove X7
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Ye Gods! I can't even PRAISE open keyboards and you all pile on me...!

I wonder sometimes if you guys even bother READING my posts... as long as it has my name at the start, the same crap gets boilerplated out.

If the cap fits......

You have no-one to blame but yourself for this reaction to anything you post. Especially in regard to the MS/Groove.

#287713 - 05/20/10 03:12 PM Re: Music played on the groove X7
miden Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
As I said, James... if you guys were as willing to point out the caveats and gotchas of open keyboards as you are to emphasize its' good points, I wouldn't be posting at all.

Yep, already done that, a long time ago, in a galaxy far far away...You probably didn't read the posts though.....

#287714 - 05/20/10 03:58 PM Re: Music played on the groove X7
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Hi Chas
Do a search and have a good read of my posts of the years before you make generalisations.
Regards

Bill

#287715 - 05/20/10 09:56 PM Re: Music played on the groove X7
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
If the cap fits......

You have no-one to blame but yourself for this reaction to anything you post. Especially in regard to the MS/Groove.

Miden,

If you want to go and look at Diki in his cap there is a photo on FACEBOOK, beware you may be offended. If he hasn't removed it . the photo I mean not the cap, just type in Diki Ross.
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#287716 - 05/20/10 10:10 PM Re: Music played on the groove X7
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
Diki is tough, so attacking him or getting into a war of words, is going to be pretty much a waste of time (except for providing a huge amount of fun and entertainment for me and Tony Hughes ).

chas

You are right on the money Chas, it's a pity he takes it too far sometimes and you could get close to thumping is fat head if you lived near to him , apparently no one lives near to him, wonder why. When I look in the mirror in a morning I see Diki in me, I still work for a living and wonder why people put up with me, if Diki worked with me we would move heaven and earth and no one would get in our way, we would get things done in nano seconds and we would not take the crap that people deal it out every day. It’s just a thought, if Diki could just think that he can hurt peoples feeling especially those who are trying to help others and those who like Diki are trying to cause nothing by mayhem, it’s is fun like you say but Diki is like a spitfire pilot, watch the films, even when the German plane in on fire in a spiral dive in front of him he would still have the button pressed down wasting ammo. Move on to the next Folker Diki don't get tunnel vision. Hell I hope he doesn’t start again after this. dagger, dagger, dagger dagger!

Regards Chas

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 05-20-2010).]
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#287717 - 05/20/10 10:12 PM Re: Music played on the groove X7
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
Domenic did you receive my email I sent again yesterday this time via your support contact page? could it be getting bounced into your spam folder/....is there another email I could sent to?

received nothing from you...strange.
May I know your email that I contact you and I can edit my spam filter?
Or forward your contact to someone that contact me every days ( like AFG, Dennis, James, Richard...) and then I contact you again.

#287718 - 05/20/10 10:17 PM Re: Music played on the groove X7
miden Offline

Hey Donny, happy to help out as Dom suggested, if you need it

Glad to see you are thinking of adding the MS to your arsenal

Dennis

[This message has been edited by miden (edited 05-20-2010).]

#287719 - 05/20/10 10:23 PM Re: Music played on the groove X7
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
received nothing from you...strange.
May I know your email that I contact you and I can edit my spam filter?
Or forward your contact to someone that contact me every days ( like AFG, Dennis, James, Richard...) and then I contact you again.

Hey, you missed Diki out !!!

#287720 - 05/20/10 10:30 PM Re: Music played on the groove X7
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Hughes:
Hey, you missed Diki out !!!

who's Diki??
This one?

for sure is on my Spam filter too..

#287721 - 05/20/10 10:40 PM Re: Music played on the groove X7
Tony Hughes Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by LIONSTRACS:
who's Diki??
This one?

for sure is on my Spam filter too..

Hell I didn't think it could get any worse, bottom bottom left I would guess, this should not be allowed, I will put this on the fireplace keep the Grand Children away from the fire. This is almost criminal , dagger dagger dagger.

[This message has been edited by Tony Hughes (edited 05-20-2010).]

Page 5 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online