Hi Guys.
Thought you might find this interesting. I ordered two Zoom R16's for my friends who both use the Bose L1's with the Tone Modules.

Basically the guys wanted to record themselves from time to time live at a gig, but also wanted true multi track recording so that when they went home, they could mix down the tracks.

So the idea is to leave the Tone Module at home and just use the R16 has a dead desk on the nights they want to record themselves. I hired out a hall tonight so we could setup both systems and get the sound right for the weekend and we also invited a few friends down to see the system.

I have to tell you honestly that the R16 sounded fantastic through he L1's. So much so that everyone there thought it sounded better than the bose tone module. The key parts to why everyone agreed the R16 sounded better was down to the FX quality, and the EQ control. Everything just sounded silky smooth with tons of depth and clarity all round.

So there you go, some useless information but something that might be of interest to someone. I have a third R16 here if anyone wants me to record a video of or something.

I can also do a recording the weekend if anyone is interested to see how it's connected up to the L1's

Regards
James