Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#276821 - 04/06/10 08:35 AM Re: Voice Live2 is a winner
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
I am interested in how the TC helicon Voice live 2 tracks harmonies without the midi chord input form an instrument...as with Mp3's....or singing along with just playing songs not using the midi chord input as the unit can track audio signals...that alone is worth the money for this wonderful unit.....anyone? Tonight I'm going to Demo one at a friends studio.

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 04-06-2010).]

Donny ... The digitech Vocalist EX I have previously posted about does not need any midi input ... All I had to do was choose the harmony 'style' I wanted and press what key I was singing/playing in and go ... I never got a 'complaint' about the harmonies and in fact got quite a few compliments, even from other musicians ... AND I'm not saying the quality is the same, but the digitech didn't cost anywhere near the MSRP for the V2 ...

How about recording your 'try-out' and posting the results? ...
t.

#276822 - 04/06/10 09:19 AM Re: Voice Live2 is a winner
Dnj Offline

Tony the new TC VL2 is above and beyond anything out there previously. I've used most on stage in teh past... The fact that it can track & recognize audio signals, from guitar, KB, Mp3, and give you up to 8 part harmonies with so much quality, efx,& fluctuations is fantastic...no need to set the key each time either...just plug in and sing. I would say the price is well justified for a piece of gear of vocal processor this quality. I will seriously try one tonight with my gear........and will certainly post some demo songs when I get mine here to record in the studio.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online