SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#276622 - 11/23/09 04:37 AM Adam Lambert-WTF???
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
Isn't this guy's 15 minutes up yet?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/11/22/adam-lambert-falls-at-ama_n_367149.html

My objection isn't stylistic, but more to his intentional conduct. What's his objective? Trying to be "edgy?" A variation of the Madonna/Brittany Spears kiss a few years ago?

This will be all the talk among his fan base, but I doubt any people who were on the fence about this clown are now saying, "HOLY CRAP! This dude is really great...I had no idea!"

Same planet, different world, I guess...

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#276623 - 11/23/09 07:19 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Bill - I'm even offended by going to the link. How crass, gross and untalented do these people have to be to appeal to our young. What a scathing criticism of our 21st century morals. Lambert was never anything more than a voice, now he he's a nightmare. No offense to gays, but he is totally offensive - gay, straight or otherwise. For ABC to allow this on prime-time national network TV is a travesty - they should be fined.

Damn, Bill, you really got my blood pressure up this morning. Why couldn't you just pick on someone like Diki, Donny or Chas? All I can say after that is... Happy frickin' Thanksgiving, everybody (crotch adjust). Kiss me, you fool. Peace out!

#276624 - 11/23/09 07:31 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Sigh! People pay for that? For a moment I thought it was Johnny Depp in Sweeney Todd.

Maybe a bad case of the crabs?

Regards

Taike

#276625 - 11/23/09 07:47 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
Bill in Dayton Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
Damn, Bill, you really got my blood pressure up this morning. Why couldn't you just pick on someone like Diki, Donny or Chas? All I can say after that is... Happy frickin' Thanksgiving, everybody (crotch adjust). Kiss me, you fool. Peace out!

"QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!"

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#276626 - 11/23/09 07:53 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
cassp Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill in Dayton:
"QUOTED FOR TRUTH!!!"

What, you think I would delete a post? Nobody does that! Besides, it wasn't focused on you. You is the universal. Damn, I'm really upset about that guy - taht really pissed me off. I haven't had this much blood pumping thru my heart since my by-pass in 2001.

#276627 - 11/23/09 08:07 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
Bill in Dayton Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cassp:
What, you think I would delete a post? Nobody does that! Besides, it wasn't focused on you. You is the universal. Damn, I'm really upset about that guy - taht really pissed me off. I haven't had this much blood pumping thru my heart since my by-pass in 2001.

No, no, lol...

I loved it..Thought it was perfect...

I'll be having that disturbing image in my head all day, lol...

Awesome, Mr. P!

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#276628 - 11/23/09 08:40 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
You know the expression, "If at first you don't succeed, lower your standards."

This guy appears to be violating his standards quicker than he can lower them.

#276629 - 11/23/09 11:23 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
124 Offline

"We all know that crap is king, give us dirty laundry" - Don Henley.

Never a truer word, eh?

#276630 - 11/23/09 02:35 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Wow.. I didn't see the show.

Adam Lambert went way beyond taste and could have possibly ruined his career and I say Good.

#276631 - 11/23/09 04:58 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
I was gonna say something but better not, lets not turn politically...it would've been fun.

#276632 - 11/23/09 07:20 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
If this is entertainment, I am no longer an ENTERTAINER!!! ...

I had turned the show off because I had already had 'problems' with some of the "acts" like Lady GAGA, and even the outfits on Carrie Underwood's dancers ... I know, I'm getting OLD!!! ...
t.

#276633 - 11/23/09 08:17 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
ABC claims to have had only 1500 complaints. (Maybe that was all who were watching.) They also said his behavior during the show was more extreme than in rehearsals.

This appears to have eclipsed the "Janet Jackson Wardrobe Malfunction"...but I doubt there will be any penalties to ABC, the producers or the awards show.

Eddie

#276634 - 11/24/09 05:09 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I hope there is room on this board for another opinion. Do I think that Adam Lambert's performance was in good taste? No, but no worse than hundreds of others that have made it to broadcast tv. And why do things seem so much worse if they're on broadcast tv as opposed to cable/satellite. Most households these days have cable/sat and there is no shortage of shows with full frontal nudity and language that would make a sailor blush.

It just seems to me that the older we get, the more moralistic we get. There is nobody more self-righteous and judgemental that an old man. How soon we forget our own youthful indiscretions. How many of you would be saying the same things if you were 25 (and leading the life of an active musician)? And PLEEEZZZE, don't bring up the 'children watching' thing. I might just throw up. It's not going to harm them any more than it harmed us, probably less since they're growing up in a more informed and enlightened society (would YOUR generation have elected a Barack Obama - forget about how you think he's doing, would it have even been possible with the people from your (our) generation?). Like Nedim, I don't want to turn this into a political discussion or even an essay on morality, but every time I see a bunch of old men lashing out in righteous indignation at some minor BS, my first thought always is, sheeesh, get a life.

JMO, of course (just like yours was just yours).

chas

#276635 - 11/24/09 05:41 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
ianmcnll Offline

Although I was a bit (an understatement, if there ever was one) of a wild child when I was playing back in my 20's (not the 20's like Chas ), I still think this guy's an idiot (JMO)...but, if someone wants to perform in that manner, they can fill their hat, or their crotch, or whatever...I really don't care.

I'm kinda glad I don't watch any television....I'm certainly not missing anything.

Ian (still a full member and staunch supporter of the CSONC...Canuck Society of Non-Curmudgeons).

#276636 - 11/24/09 05:47 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
Bill in Dayton Offline

Reasonable, interesting comments, Chas...

I'm 49 and don't think of myself as an old man. However, I don't look at things as I did when I was 25, I was a working musician on the road at the time. Married, 3 kids, a mortgage, own my own business, etc, LOTS of things are different...

Broadcast tv standards are different than cable channels because of the funding involved, for the most part.

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#276637 - 11/24/09 06:25 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
cgiles Offline

First, let me thank you Bill, for not trashing my response to your post. We share the same sense of fairness, which is why I chose not to point out that some might consider your use of the 'net symbol 'WTF' in your post title, the literary equivalent of Adam Lamberts musical 'expressiveness'.

Just saying........ .

chas

#276638 - 11/24/09 07:55 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
Taike Offline

So what was Michael Jackson's and what is Adam Lambert's intent of all this crotch grabbing? What does it mean? I know what it means when I do it.

Regards

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

#276639 - 11/24/09 08:03 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
tony mads usa Offline

Nobody wanted to turn this into a political/morality discussion, but it seems that is what has happened ...

chas ... you are right, and I am not "trashing" your post - we WOULD look at this totally different if we were 25 years old ... and I think that is the point ... while the pop music industry is most likely mainly supported by people under the age of 25 (although for the teeny boppers, the MONEY comes from people OVER the age of 25), the producers and sponsors of this show are are also over the age of 25 ... shouldn't 'responsible' adults be trying to set standards that are higher than this? ...

And unfortunately, our "more informed and enlightened society", more and more shows frightening evidence of the lack of respect and regard for 'what others may think or feel' about an issue, and even for life itself ...

As for THIS old man, "getting a life" means that my last days on this Earth will be spent trying to help teach my grandchildren that the DRIVEL they see on TV - even on so called 'children's stations'- is NOT representative af a good, moral society ...
JMHO
t.
PS ... while you "chose not to point out that some might consider your use of the 'net symbol 'WTF' in your post title, the literary equivalent of Adam Lamberts musical 'expressiveness', you then DID ...
Besides, what does WTF mean?!?!? ...
Just saying... ...

t.

#276640 - 11/24/09 08:04 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
Bill in Dayton Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
First, let me thank you Bill, for not trashing my response to your post. We share the same sense of fairness, which is why I chose not to point out that some might consider your use of the 'net symbol 'WTF' in your post title, the literary equivalent of Adam Lamberts musical 'expressiveness'.

Just saying........ .

chas

I would humbly suggest that its a question of degree. I intentionally used an abbreviation that would capture my emotion towards this while masking the overt crassness of actually typing out the phrase. It wasn't my intention to offend anyone.

Whereas I showed some degree of restraint, I don't think Lambert did. If someone thinks he did show restraint then that is a place I don't want to go, lol...

Perhaps Lambert "didn't intend to offend" anyone either, but that's where awareness or common sense comes into play. Clearly, some were very offended by his actions.

I'm not sure if I was actually offended. I didn't like it. I don't respect him for it...But, I didn't take it personally, either...

------------------
Bill in Dayton

[This message has been edited by Bill in Dayton (edited 11-24-2009).]

#276641 - 11/24/09 10:26 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
cgiles Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by tony mads usa:
PS ... while you "chose not to point out that some might consider your use of the 'net symbol 'WTF' in your post title, the literary equivalent of Adam Lamberts musical 'expressiveness', you then DID ...

Of course I did, Tony. That was the point. It's called 'tongue in cheek'. Sorry you missed it. BTW, 'WTF' is a slightly cruder version of 'What The Heck'.

Quote:

As for THIS old man, "getting a life" means that my last days on this Earth will be spent trying to help teach my grandchildren that the DRIVEL they see on TV - even on so called 'children's stations'- is NOT representative af a good, moral society ...

I'm guessing the Taliban has a similar point of view and is equally adamant about the 'rightness' of it. The point is, our values are exactly that, OUR values. The problems always arise when we try to impose them on someone else. At what point did it become a God-given right for us to do that? As for me, I always tried to make my children aware of the effect that their actions had on other people, question how they would feel if they were in the other persons position, and then decide (for themselves) whether something was right or wrong. I'm probably biased but I think they turned out pretty well.

Also, I was probably less offended than you guys because I was focusing on J-lo's butt rather than Adam's crotch. Works for me.

chas

#276642 - 11/24/09 11:52 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
It is a God given right to expect and maintain high moral lifestyles...and I am with Tony...set and guide good examples for our grandchildren...There is enough immorality in our world to confuse them..

As for Adam..I never thought he was or would be an American Idol....The final votes got that right on American Idol...

And as for what the Taliban thinks is right has no reflection on "Americans"..Chas , you still are one of us..aren't you?..

#276643 - 11/24/09 12:13 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
tony mads usa Offline

chas ... first let me say that I did not think the Taliban reference was necessary ...

But you talk about 'our' values as being each individual's own ... shouldn't we - you, me, all of us, - have some standard of what is acceptable and what is not whether it be on tv or in any other public forum ...
I don't think it's a "God given right" to set standards, I think it is a God given RESPONSIBILITY !!! ... without standards what are we? ... without standards, why is it not right for me to steal someone else's property, or to bring it to the extreme, take someone else's life, if that is what I think is right?

And I have no doubt that your children have turned out pretty well ...
but with the moral decay in this country due in large part to the lowering of standards, it just becomes more and more difficult for parents to fend off the barrage of bad influences put forth by radio, tv, and the internet ...
t.

PS:"Of course I did, Tony. That was the point. It's called 'tongue in cheek'. Sorry you missed it. BTW, 'WTF' is a slightly cruder version of 'What The Heck'."

don't worry, I didn't miss it ... and uh, thanks for the clarification... ...

t.

#276644 - 11/24/09 12:32 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Chas, always entertaining and deliver "risky", but always articulate, informed opinions.

Sometimes, in light of some of the responses, I wonder if that approach is worth all the effort.

Makes sense to me, Chas.

Russ

#276645 - 11/24/09 12:57 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
tony mads usa Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by captain Russ:
Chas, always entertaining and deliver "risky", but always articulate, informed opinions.

Sometimes, in light of some of the responses, I wonder if that approach is worth all the effort.

Makes sense to me, Chas.

Russ

Wow , Russ ... do you think my responses are so off the mark as to not warrant discussion???
t.

#276646 - 11/24/09 01:09 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???

Absolutely, NOT, Tony. I enjoy everything YOU contribute. BTW, I thought Adam was miles ahead in the talent department, "quirks" and all.

My point in even posting a reply was, sometimes, the most well thought-out response generates reactions which don't indicate that it is worth taking a controversial or alternate stand. And thats a shame, but admirable, when someone takes the time and risk.

Certainly did not intend to imply I was talking about you in any way.

Sorry for the confusion...got a gig to get to!

Russ

#276647 - 11/24/09 01:10 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???

Sorry-double post!

Russ (Old Fingers) Lay

[This message has been edited by captain Russ (edited 11-25-2009).]

#276648 - 11/24/09 01:25 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
cgiles Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bill in Dayton:
I intentionally used an abbreviation that would capture my emotion towards this while masking the overt crassness of actually typing out the phrase.

Bill, Bill, Bill. I'm not picking on you, because I know (from previous posts) that you're not a bad guy, but c'mon. Do you really believe that you're 'masking' anything? I don't know about anybody else but when I (and I believe, any other net-savvy person) see the expression 'WTF' in a post, I'm not thinking 'W' 'T' 'F', I'm thinking, 'What the F***'. It's not that I have a problem with it, I'm just saying, let's call it what it is. Hey, I only mentioned it in the first place because of the irony of using an 'objectionable' phrase to call attention to someone else's 'objectionable' behavior. You DO see the irony, right?

Tony, you know I 'luv you man', but are you implying that just saying the word, Taliban' is somehow wrong? Even on this rather conservative board, that's a little extreme, don't you think?

Fran, as for my being American, all I can say is 'two tours, honorable discharge, and a lineage dating back to 1619'. How about you? BTW, glad to see you comfortably settling back in with the same old bull.... It's nice to know that when some of our 'discussions' start to become too intellectual, there's someone to bring a sense of balance. I guess it must be a real chore having to put up your own posts these days. On a lighter note, how 'bout them Eagles (not that they're actually going anywhere). Talk to you soon, when I come up to visit. Our lunch date is still on, right.

chas

#276649 - 11/24/09 01:32 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
cassp Offline

Sunday it was Lambert, but it's been Michael Jackson, Brittney Spears and a ton of others. What got me about SUnday's performance was that it was from a rookie who thinks he's a god AND it was a prime-time network performance. Last time I saw a guy throw his face in another man's crotch was... never. Lambert was only there for his 15 minutes of fame, and as Bill originally asked - hasn't he already had his? TMI

#276650 - 11/24/09 01:33 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
tony mads usa Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by captain Russ:
BTW, I thought Adam was miles ahead in the talent department, "quirks" and all.

Russ

I too think he has lots of talent, but why can't he let that speak for itself?
Why do the performers and the people who produce these acts and these shows insist that the performance 'push the envelope', not on TALENT, but on SLEAZE??? ... My answer? - because we no longer hold anyone up to a standard of acceptable public behavior - JMHO OF COURSE

t.

and thanks for the clarification..
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 11-24-2009).]

#276651 - 11/24/09 01:35 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
tony mads usa Offline

hit 'quote' instead of 'edit' ... sorry ...

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 11-24-2009).]

#276652 - 11/24/09 01:42 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
tony mads usa Offline

Quote:

Tony, you know I 'luv you man', but are you implying that just saying the word, Taliban' is somehow wrong? Even on this rather conservative board, that's a little extreme, don't you think?

Talk to you soon, when I come up to visit. Our lunch date is still on, right.

chas

chas .. I took the 'Taliban' reference as being towards what I was saying, and yes, I took offense to that ... I don't think I am anywhere to that extreme in anyway ...

and can I attend that lunch ... it should be interesting ..

t.

#276653 - 11/24/09 01:47 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
tony mads usa Offline

Took me a while - it's that getting OLD thing - but I just realized that Lambert got just what he wanted ... people talking about him and his performance ... too bad he had to take that path to get it done ...
The promo during the break before his performance said something to the affect that we should stay tuned for the performance everyone will be talking about tomorrow ... well, they got THAT right ...

t.

#276654 - 11/24/09 01:57 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
cgiles Offline

Quote:

and can I attend that lunch ... it should be interesting ..

t.

Actually, Tony, I'm kinda' fond of Fran. He just a lovable, blustery, ol' blowhard.....just like me, except for the 'lovable' part .

chas

#276655 - 11/24/09 02:19 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Chas..no BS from me...just my views as a Christian, American..that thought it was a proper time to express them...

Also, I am not a fan of American Idol the last 2 years..I actually only watched the last 15 minutes of this years final show..

No one has to post for me...just because someone thought and wanted to post words I conveyed to them...is not the same as posting "for me"..

And when you get up this way...bring that fat wallet.....in case you are buying..I do get hungry once in a while....Please though...No Chinese food..

Russ, I don't misread things..I got what Chas intended to deliver...

#276656 - 11/24/09 02:20 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
msutliff Offline

Loc: Cottage Grove, MN, USA
WTF =

Why the fuss
Where's the fun
Where's the fish
World Taekwondo Federation
Windows Text File

...and the list goes on....

-mike

#276657 - 11/24/09 02:21 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
beachbum Offline

Loc: Austin
Got to say the young lad is the best singer I have heard in years... I would love to have a voice like that... Think his vocal work is great. On the other hand I thought his perfomance was pretty appaling. actually thought it was pretty sick... However,I hope he learns something out of this and can just concentrate on his vocals from now on.. Would love him to front queen for a while that would be great..

#276658 - 11/24/09 02:23 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
ianmcnll Offline

So...Adam Lambert is a fish?

Makes sense, somehow.

#276659 - 11/24/09 03:04 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
Taike Offline

Funny thing is that we all watch what we don't wish to see.

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

#276660 - 11/24/09 03:21 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
ianmcnll Offline

Or...in regards to this thread...we see what we don't wish to watch.

#276661 - 11/24/09 03:25 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
rattley Offline

Loc: Punta Gorda Florida USA
I remember some Madonna concerts I went to in the 80's. The things she did onstage to her guitarists and stage hands were no better or worse. I remember the right wing outrage then.............Yeah! They really hurt her career...............Some things never change. -charley

#276662 - 11/24/09 03:44 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
spalding Offline

Loc: Birmingham
Age has nothing to do with whether that kind of behaviour is acceptable. If you dont have a level of moral background then anything goes at any age. I know lots of 25 year olds that would be quite shocked at this kind of behaviour.

#276663 - 11/24/09 03:48 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
cgiles Offline

Quote:
I don't think it's a "God given right" to set standards, I think it is a God given RESPONSIBILITY !!! ... without standards what are we? ... without standards, why is it not right for me to steal someone else's property, or to bring it to the extreme, take someone else's life, if that is what [b]I think is right?

....but with the moral decay in this country due in large part to the lowering of standards

t.

[/B]

....steal someone else's property?

....take someone's life?

....moral decay?

I'll tell you what I think 'moral decay' is.

Effectively committing genocide on an entire population of Native Americans.

Kidnapping and then enslaving ten generations of Africans in this country.

Burning women at the stake (in Salem, Mass.)in the name of religion.

Dropping a nuclear bomb on hundreds of thousands of civilians....twice.

Invading (and destroying) a country that had neither attacked nor threatened to attack us, killing thousands of civilians in the process.

Polluting our planet to the point of causing the extinction of hundreds of species a year and making it less and less habitable. If we care about our children so much, shouldn't we be concerned about that?

I'd say we had a long history of 'moral decay' which continues to this day. But it's much more comfortable to ignore issues like these and save our real moral outrage for some guy (Adam who?) grabbing his crotch on public tv (God save us).

I know you're all good guys that mean well but I question whether it's worth all your energy. You know what. Go help build a house with Habitat for Humanity, volunteer in some soup kitchen or homeless shelter. The VERY BEST way to teach your kids or grandkids, BY EXAMPLE.

chas

#276664 - 11/24/09 03:52 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
Taike Offline

[QUOTE]Originally posted by cgiles:

....take someone's life?

....moral decay?

Invading (and destroying) a country that had neither attacked nor threatened to attack us, killing thousands of civilians in the process.

Polluting our planet to the point of causing the extinction of hundreds of species a year and making it less and less habitable. If we care about our children so much, shouldn't we be concerned about that?

I'd say we had a long history of 'moral decay' which continues to this day. But it's much more comfortable to ignore issues like these and save our real moral outrage for some guy (Adam who?) grabbing his crotch on public tv (God save us).

I know you're all good guys that mean well but I question whether it's worth all your energy. You know what. Go help build a house with Habitat for Humanity, volunteer in some soup kitchen or homeless shelter. The VERY BEST way to teach your kids or grandkids, BY EXAMPLE.

chas
[/QUOTE

Thank you, Chas.

Regards

Taike

------------------
Bo pen nyang.

#276665 - 11/24/09 03:57 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
ianmcnll Offline

Quote:

....take someone's life?

....moral decay?

chas

Well said, Chas...my sentiments are much the same.

Ian

#276666 - 11/24/09 05:31 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
tony mads usa Offline

chas ... perhaps if some people let their outrage be known in those times, those deeds would not have taken place ...

and please don't EVER think you have to tell me what to do for my fellow man !!!

t.

#276667 - 11/24/09 07:03 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
cgiles Offline

Quote:
please don't EVER think you have to tell me what to do for my fellow man !!!

t.

Sorry Tony, I guess I'm not expressing myself very clearly. I wasn't telling you or anyone else what to do for your fellow man; I was merely trying to show/promote the concept of 'teaching by example'. Too much misunderstanding going on, I'm bowing out of this before more damage is done through misinterpretation.

chas

#276668 - 11/24/09 08:05 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
tony mads usa Offline

Quote:
Sorry Tony, I guess I'm not expressing myself very clearly. I wasn't telling you or anyone else what to do for your fellow man; I was merely trying to show/promote the concept of 'teaching by example'. Too much misunderstanding going on, I'm bowing out of this before more damage is done through misinterpretation.

chas

Then I am sorry for the misinterpretation and I too will bow out, as friends ...
t.

#276669 - 11/25/09 07:13 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
cassp Offline

Thank you both for bowing out. It was getting difficult to follow any further. Chas, I tried to keep your unique sense of humor and point of view in mind as I read, but I see how easy it is to misconstrue some of your comments. T, I've never seen you so passionate about a topic.

Peace, and let the guy have his 16 minutes of fame and let's be done with it.

#276670 - 11/25/09 07:41 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
tony mads usa Offline

cass ... you got mail ...
t.

#276671 - 11/25/09 07:42 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???

Well said, Chas. Believe me, I share your opinions and appreciate the sincere, articulate way you expressed them. Kind of makes "little ole Adam" grabbing whatever he wants a non-issue to me (unnecessary, though).

R.

#276672 - 11/25/09 08:14 AM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???

Tony, good job in expressing your feelings/opinions. I rarely see anything that's not "spot on".

Handled like the gentleman you are.

Russ

#276673 - 11/25/09 02:49 PM Re: Adam Lambert-WTF???
tony mads usa Offline

Thanks Russ ... it's the standards set by people like yourself that I aspire to ...
t.

[This message has been edited by tony mads usa (edited 11-25-2009).]

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online