SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#267367 - 07/10/09 04:09 PM Re: Need lightweight synth w. good piano and E.P. sounds
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Yes sorry Diki, I should have been more specific. I have never tried running an arranger into an arranger, but I agree totally that there should be an easier way to link and control arrangers using the standard arranger control tabs.

#267368 - 07/10/09 04:49 PM Re: Need lightweight synth w. good piano and E.P. sounds
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Contact your manufacturer, contact your dealers, contact the reps... If this stuff is important to you (and who amongst us WOULDN'T like to link two different arrangers and have them work as one? ), make some noise. Put it on every piece of communication you ever have with your manufacturer, put it on polls, put it on all the forums...

Rather than make unacceptable compromises (what arranger doesn't have SOME kind of weakness?), linking two arrangers seems a no-brainer, not only for the user, but also for the manufacturers (they'll sell TWO arrangers for every one they do now! ). But it won't happen until everyone gets on board and lets them know...

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online