SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#266191 - 06/15/09 11:21 AM We're back .......
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Well, Lydia and I have returned from our month long trip down the East Coast and back ...
It was GREAT ... a week of golf (for me) in Ocean City MD, followed by a week at Disney with our son and 2 grandkids (took the AMTRAK Auto-Train from VA to FL - pretty good), followed by a week on the beach in Siesta Key with good friends of ours (boy was THAT needed after a week with the kids in Disney ), followed by a week driving back to RI which included a visit to the World Golf H of F in St. Augustine FL, and stops in Charleston SC, Richmond VA, and Baltimore MD - even caught a game at Camden Yards - NICE ...
It was really a great trip, but it's nice to be back home ...
t.
PS I see you KIDS have NOT been behaving very well ... tsk, tsk, tsk ...
t.

#266192 - 06/15/09 11:38 AM Re: We're back .......
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Tony, welcome back. Rhody wasn't the same without you. Sounds like a terrifc trip especially Siesta Key. We were on Marco Island mid May, hope the weather you had was better than what we had the week we were there. Despite it not being quite as sunny and warm, it beats what we've have in NE.

#266193 - 06/15/09 11:45 AM Re: We're back .......
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Steve ... There were t'storms at times during our entire trip, but except for getting caught in one MONSOON in Disney, they really didn't affect us ...
t.

#266194 - 06/15/09 12:14 PM Re: We're back .......
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
Welcome bac, t. So, does everyone in RI play an arranger. I think I've met all four of you. ;-)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online