SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#262974 - 05/09/09 02:50 PM Re: Ketron Audya Beta OS 2.?
Dnj Offline

I guess all the wonderful peoople that have now left the SZ possibly have made the correct choice.....this place is a mere shell of it's former grandeur...
oh well nothing lasts forever.

#262975 - 05/09/09 02:53 PM Re: Ketron Audya Beta OS 2.?
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
I'm still here?

#262976 - 05/09/09 03:59 PM Re: Ketron Audya Beta OS 2.?
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
And 'one two cha cha cha' is your effort to get things back on track?

Dan, the 'ass'ume comment is more directed at FUTURE Audya owners, that seem hell bent on ignoring issues that ARE apparent, and uninterested in finding out anything else until AFTER they have bought one.

Of course, that couldn't be YOU, could it, so why get worked up? Let's face it, if Frank can see the point of this approach, and he has a living to make selling them, surely you could cut those of us with the same approach a little slack? Or start to berate him for confirming what many of us have known for a long time...

The three monkeys (See no evil, Hear no evil, Speak no evil) never got anything DONE. How could they, when they neither heard the need, saw the need, or said anything about the need? Of course, they never upset anyone, either. Me, I'd rather talk about the issues than pretend they don't exist. Other may disagree. I have as much respect for that opinion as they have for mine...

#262977 - 05/09/09 05:19 PM Re: Ketron Audya Beta OS 2.?
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
"Dan, the 'ass'ume comment is more directed at FUTURE Audya owners"

Just the fact that you imply that someone who may possibly purchase an Audya is an ASS, speaks directly to me, personally.

When more are available, I will get one to play at my Church. So there you have it.

If you personally knew the people at Ketron, like I do, you would understand that any issues that are brought to their attention, will cetainly be looked at and fixed.

#262978 - 05/09/09 11:47 PM Re: Ketron Audya Beta OS 2.?
Diki Offline

Then all the best to you...

Let us know how fixing those mismatched audio and MIDI chords works out, will you...?

#262979 - 05/10/09 03:00 AM Re: Ketron Audya Beta OS 2.?
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Quote:
Originally posted by DanO1:
... If you personally knew the people at Ketron, like I do, you would understand that any issues that are brought to their attention, will cetainly be

looked at and fixed.

Well, if I personally knew the Ketron staff, I sure would try to convince them not to start the
big hype for a new model as early as they did nearly 3 years ago.
Also I would tell them to be careful to release a test beta candidate Audya at the market the way
they do.
Ship a few items to dedicated Ketron arranger users for test is one thing, but put a overpriced
beta product out at market as we see now certainly don't make me full of confidence about things.

Cheers
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#262980 - 05/10/09 11:01 AM Re: Ketron Audya Beta OS 2.?
DanO1 Offline

Loc: Maryland
Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Then all the best to you...

Let us know how fixing those mismatched audio and MIDI chords works out, will you...?

Obviously, calling or implying that people are an ass is no problem for you. Stay well folks.

#262981 - 05/10/09 12:40 PM Re: Ketron Audya Beta OS 2.?
Diki Offline

Dan, other people on this forum have no problem calling me the same or worse. Including, in as veiled a way, yourself (there IS a difference between outright insult and innuendo, not that some here are capable of understanding the difference).

If as mild a slight as that post of mine gives you this apoplexy (nobody's name was mentioned anywhere, you took it on yourself to assume the mantle), imagine what could be inferred from some of YOUR posts.

If you want to play with the grownups around here, you have to develop a bit thicker skin. I have had to, I don't remember YOU jumping in to my defense for the egregious flaming I have received. Oh, that's right... it only matters if it is YOU feeling hurt, right?

Just be grateful you are not having this conversation with Nedim, or Kingfrog...

[This message has been edited by Diki (edited 05-10-2009).]

#262982 - 05/11/09 10:43 AM Re: Ketron Audya Beta OS 2.?
ccantanapoli Offline

Loc: South Carolina, USA
This post is getting pretty hot!!!

Frank, how did the Audya gig go?

How did you use it?
Claudio

#262983 - 05/11/09 10:56 AM Re: Ketron Audya Beta OS 2.?
Nedim Offline

Loc: Staten Island, NYC
Frank, any news on OS 2.0 and Style Creation
yet? Or thats not in the BETA version?

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online