SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 10 of 14 < 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >
Topic Options
#256614 - 02/18/09 02:21 AM Re: Fran Congrats on your New Media Station!
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Simple question, never answered.

Where, oh where, is all this creative music the MS is supposed to be perfect for? Lionstracs themselves seem unable to produce any. No owner I have heard so far has any. Every user demo, and most of the factory ones I have heard would embarrass even a novice T3 (or and other Big3 TOTL) player. ..

How long do I have to hear excuses and evasion, when simply a great piece of MUSIC would shut this thread up once and for all... "I deliberately played bad so you could understand the features"... Really? Is this what you are trying to pass on us now? One would have thought "This is the best I can possibly make on it" would have sold a few more, but I guess you can't blame them if this IS the best it can do...

Guys, guys, guys... ask yourself ONE question. If the Audya demos sounded as bad as most of the MS's, would we even CARE whether the audio loops worked well or not? One thing is for certain. i HAVE heard great music played on an Audya. I am STILL waiting to hear any done on the MS... It's been out three years already.... What's the holdup?

Put an Audya in my hands, I'll be gigging tomorrow. Put an MS in my hands (or anyone else's, from what I've heard), I guess I'll let you know in a few years..

#256615 - 02/18/09 02:56 AM Re: Fran Congrats on your New Media Station!
kla4 Offline

Loc: NL
Well put Diki !

#256616 - 02/18/09 02:58 AM Re: Fran Congrats on your New Media Station!
kla4 Offline

Loc: NL
Amen!
Sorry double post, because of delay in showing posts.

[This message has been edited by kla4 (edited 02-18-2009).]

#256617 - 02/18/09 03:03 AM Re: Fran Congrats on your New Media Station!
to the genesys Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Bachus:
This post is starting to sound like Diki's personall vendetta against Media station...

We all agree that mediastation isn't everyone's arranger, its meant for creative people that like to make their own music and "styles" and not for people that want an easy out of the box arranger that they can use on the stage without thinking and planning...

Its for creative musiccians that wanna create new things and not for copy cats that just play music others have written.

No offence, but just accept that there are people that want other things in an instrument then you do.

Mediastation has :

-Great sounds (espescially with VSt's)
-Awesome tools to create new things.
-Flexibillity beyound your dreams.

Nothing wrong with that for a creative mind is it?

And yes it is a "Work"-station, the "ultimate" workstation that actually sets an open standard that yamaha and others can't live up to as they want to sell you a new arranger every three years, where MS will atleast have a lifecycle of 15 years.

Agree. And even the moderator recognizes it.

And the posts seem to say the same thing every time. ------I don’t get the concept of the mediastation ---- it does not sound good to me ---- I am not a creative and skilled keyboard user --- I want demos that sound like the T3 and so on.

If the mediastation is not for you then move on. If you don’t understand how a mediastation can be valuable to a creative and competent keyboard player, then move on. IMO, It does not make sense to keep repeating ones self and also misquoting Dom to say that he thinks arrangers are “glorified Karaoke machines”.

Regarding demos, give me a T3 PA2x or G70 and I can make a styles sound as good as and even worst than the examples put up hear.

The point of the mediastation and any keyboard really, is that it satisfies
the person who is using it. If a mediastation user tells you that they are happy with the mediastation and uses it then why should it bother you that his taste does not meet your taste?

To any one who is considering a mediastation, The only way to find out if it is good for you is by actually playing one. You can not rely on my comments or any other poster’s comments whether or not we have a mediastation. You can not rely on online demos. Because what may be good for me may not be good for you and what may be good for you may not be good for me. The only person who can convince you that the mediastation sounds good or bad is “YOU” live in person with the mediastation.

#256618 - 02/18/09 03:15 AM Re: Fran Congrats on your New Media Station!
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
Diki...like always and noted from many SZ user, including Nigel...you see really a frustated unrealized old man that is able ONLY blame for everithing!
Sorry, but is NOT my fault if Roland stopped to develope the TOTL new arranger..for sure this frustated you every days...

I don't have to probe at all HOW the MS sounds good because the MS 24bit Mixer card sounds much better than another keyboard and audio cards.

I have only to shown HOW is working and if the all features are working, the user then is able also to install the all sounds and VST/ASIO host that they want.

About the demos:
Untill now the MS was sold much more for the audio-midiplayers, synth, ASIO host sounds, Multitracks DAW recorder and not for the arranger section.
This because in Qranger was missing some imporant parts and the issue of the commercial Elastique that continue crash withe Kubuntu OS, BUT now this parts are resolved too and with more new features.
Thsi OLD video demo: http://www.lionstracs.com/demo/qranger/QrangerEMCmulti.wmv
can probe HOW is easy to import EMC styles and add how many audio loops tracks on the editor, save and then play it in realtime.
The BIG problem is still now the MS user can NOT understand the new open qranger concept. They still continue stressing me HOW to create a new complete style and how this layers chords are working, because they continue think under the dated embedded editor.

Now, for resolve this new complex developement issue, we have starting to integrate the Live Style engine too, then just load your original Yamaha styles and PLAY it OUT the BOX.
The MAIN MS arranger interface can display mixed type of styles: Qrager and yamaha, the one that is selected will be played from his engine and is able to switch engine styles in realtime.

For what the Auydia is able to play one audio loops, on Qranger is able to make just in some minute, without ANY audio tracks limitation and with full 24bit audio quality and NOT from some samples in ROM or HD.

So...what I can put on YOUR hand is only your G-70 and some beer and see if you are able to make some. Over this line level all the others keyboards are OUT of your possibility..remain ONLY to continue blame, like you make always in each topic.. a true frustated ENVY man..

I will totally ignore all your reply, i don't care anymore.
take care at your life...

#256619 - 02/18/09 03:23 AM Re: Fran Congrats on your New Media Station!
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Hey Diki, if two guys named Carmine and Nunzio come knocking on your door, I wouldn't open it .

chas

#256620 - 02/18/09 05:21 AM Re: Fran Congrats on your New Media Station!
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by cgiles:
Hey Diki, if two guys named Carmine and Nunzio come knocking on your door, I wouldn't open it .

chas

"The Mafia is real: we are not proud of it but it does exists, especially in the South and the island of Sicily. Obviously, not every Italian is a Mafioso and most will feel offended and insulted if you use the term, even when if you mean it as a joke"

#256621 - 02/18/09 06:42 AM Re: Fran Congrats on your New Media Station!
trident Offline

Loc: Athens, Greece
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:
"The Mafia is real: we are not proud of it but it does exists, especially in the South and the island of Sicily. Obviously, not every Italian is a Mafioso and most will feel offended and insulted if you use the term, even when if you mean it as a joke"

Good thing Domenik is close to the Northeast border or something.

#256622 - 02/18/09 07:26 AM Re: Fran Congrats on your New Media Station!
LIONSTRACS Offline

Loc: Italy
New Update:

Live styler special LIONSTRACS version released only for the Mediastation!

#256623 - 02/18/09 07:43 AM Re: Fran Congrats on your New Media Station!
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Dnj:

I never said anything about the Mafia. I was talking about Domenik's cousins (they're MS fanboys).

chas

Page 10 of 14 < 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online