Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#251105 - 12/17/08 07:38 PM Re: some Korg PA 800 OS2.0 recordings
hellboy44 Offline

Loc: Australia
Quote:
Originally posted by Nick G:
Lee and Harold - thanks for the feedback. much appreciated!

Lee - to be honest now i cant remember where i got that style from. all i know its called "Dream" and i was pretty sure it came from a PA80 or PA1x style set.
Of all keyboards i have ever owned, this is definitely my most favorite dance/trance style yet! it just works with everything...

"Dream" - HA! What a co-incidence!

We did a corporate gig recently and I wanted to do some cool remixes, so we worked up "Bleeding Love" using that exact same patch!!!

You're right it DOES work nicely with most songs.

Well done Nick.

BUT...

www.chi-chi.com.au

#251106 - 12/18/08 05:06 AM Re: some Korg PA 800 OS2.0 recordings
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
Thanks for covering the build difference. If the Juno you tested had sliders.., it was the Juno-G. The Juno-D doesn't have sliders I agree about the G's sliders though.., felt a bit cheap.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#251107 - 12/18/08 08:23 AM Re: some Korg PA 800 OS2.0 recordings
Mainer Offline

Loc: Saco, Me
What's needed here is a little more Diplomacy.

Diplomacy is the fine art of telling someone to go to hell and making them look forward to the trip.

Jerry

#251108 - 12/18/08 08:46 AM Re: some Korg PA 800 OS2.0 recordings
squeak_D Offline

Loc: West Virginia
We already do that man! It's called sugarcoating Rather than give honest constructive opinions of others work..., the result is often the sugarcoated "way to go kid" mentallity in an effort to spare hurt feelings.
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.

#251109 - 12/18/08 01:08 PM Re: some Korg PA 800 OS2.0 recordings
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
You can post criticism as constructively as humanly possible, and some here will STILL get bent out of shape, because in their minds, how could ANYTHING played on 'Arranger X' (their personal choice) be anything less than perfect? Heaven forbid that the PLAYER have anything to do with it, either. Aren't these supposed to do EVERYTHING for us?

Diplomacy is the art of knowing when diplomacy doesn't work...

There's quite a bit of stuff posted I don't comment on, anymore. I sometimes get the feeling that whoever is posting isn't looking for constructive anything. Just a pat on the back for trying, no matter HOW bad the playing... It's amazing how popular American Idol is, given how thin skinned most here are about anything they do! I suppose it's only fun when someone ELSE is getting the Simon Cowell treatment

#251110 - 12/18/08 01:53 PM Re: some Korg PA 800 OS2.0 recordings
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
It's amazing how popular American Idol is, given how thin skinned most here are about anything they do! I suppose it's only fun when someone ELSE is getting the Simon Cowell treatment

http://www.americanidol.com/

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online