SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#250179 - 12/03/08 04:37 PM Another wireless question
zuki Offline

I have a Shure PGX receiver and wireless hand held mic:

Is it possible to just buy the H20 wireless headset and adapter to go along wiht this?

Or any other suggestions?

Thanks

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#250180 - 12/04/08 04:48 AM Re: Another wireless question
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Hi Zuk

I don't know the exact answer to your question, but I think you can do this with all receivers. I'm looking at the Audio-Tecnica ATW-3192A for myself (soon as I come up with that much dough). I'm leary about headsets, but as a drummer, the boom mic is really an obstacle for me. However, I've never used a headset, but sing quite a bit so I'm worried about dynamics with a headset. The pencil thin mics like the COUNTRYMAN series are supposed to assist with the dynamics issue. I believe these are used by theater performers on Broadway (so they must be good, right?).

Let me know what you find out in your research, because I also can benefit from it!

Al

Quote:
Originally posted by zuki:
I have a Shure PGX receiver and wireless hand held mic:

Is it possible to just buy the H20 wireless headset and adapter to go along wiht this?

Or any other suggestions?

Thanks

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#250181 - 12/04/08 10:04 PM Re: Another wireless question
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hi Zuki:

I own also a Shure PGX wireless, if your question is that you may use BOTH, the hand held and the headset simultaneously, the answer is no, but, if you may use one or the other, yes.
Just make sure you order the very same frequency, for experience in the retail, I would take my receiver and make the special order with the exact number of frequency.
They have a higher end of the Shure wireless model that allows you to use 2-3-4 mics, but you pay the price too.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online