SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#243765 - 10/02/08 04:38 PM Well !! , I Have A Tyros 3 , A Must Read !
jedi Offline

Loc: Merrimack, N.H.
Hi Guy`s ,

Well it finally happened , today 10/2/08 , I received my new Tyros 3 , and let me tell you it was a long road that was made shorter by our good friend Frank.

As many of you know , I have been without an arranger for far to long. So when Frank posted about a month ago about a "better price" I thought I would call.

I wont go into pricing details , only to say that you could do no better than dealing with Frank, I say this not to offend other dealers , but I say this because it is the truth.

Frank has a small dealership , that is going to get a whole lot bigger. His respect for his customers is unmatched , ALL of my e-mails and calls have been both helpful and respectful.

I plan on writing a full review of the Tyros 3 within the next few days , as there is much to learn.

I did have an S900 for a very short time last year , and just could not get past all that is wrong with it.

I still say it WAS the best bang for the buck , but with the T-3 the gap has surely widened , we are not talking about a "mini Tyros" . like we referred to the S900 last year.

The T-2 is today , what the S900 was a year ago.

There is NO fair comparison between the T-2 and the T-3.

Yamaha`s new Tyros 3 is the most advanced arranger keyboard to date.

If you want one , well you know who to call , and you won`t be sorry did.

I want you all to have a great evening , and a FULL review will follow.

In the words of someone trying to make things right in the world:

Goodnight and Good Luck !!

Take care my friends,

Gary 

#243766 - 10/02/08 05:07 PM Re: Well !! , I Have A Tyros 3 , A Must Read !
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
I look forward to your review, and hopefully some music to go along with it!

And for all of you that find the T3 out of your budget, just wait two years... that's how long they took to make the PSR S900 the close equivalent of the T2. I would imagine that Yamaha follow a fairly standard road towards product improvement...

The PSR3k got a chunk of the T1's Mega technology, the S900 got a chunk of the T2's SA technology, the next PSR will probably get SA2...

And so it goes...

#243767 - 10/02/08 05:49 PM Re: Well !! , I Have A Tyros 3 , A Must Read !
Lee7 Offline

Loc: Phoenix, AZ, USA
I read a lot here, but rarely post anything but I've got to jump in on this one. I don't have a Tyros 3 yet but will soon and it's coming from Frank. I was considering buying one and contacted him after reading numerous recommendations for him here. He is giving me an excellent deal and has been extremely pleasant and helpful, even though I'm not a regular here and I'm clear on the other side of the country in Phoenix. By all means, if you're thinking of buying a Tyros 3 or anything else he sells you you should contact him.

#243768 - 10/02/08 05:53 PM Re: Well !! , I Have A Tyros 3 , A Must Read !
Kingfrog Offline

Loc: Myrtle beach SC
Quote:
Originally posted by Lee7:
I read a lot here, but rarely post anything but I've got to jump in on this one. I don't have a Tyros 3 yet but will soon and it's coming from Frank. I was considering buying one and contacted him after reading numerous recommendations for him here. He is giving me an excellent deal and has been extremely pleasant and helpful, even though I'm not a regular here and I'm clear on the other side of the country in Phoenix. By all means, if you're thinking of buying a Tyros 3 or anything else he sells you you should contact him.

As a fellow seller of Yamaha products. I HAVE to agree. If you want a keyboard whether Yamaha or Korg. Frank is THE guy to buy ti from. I bought my Pa2x from him at a great price which allowed me to test it for a few months and not lose a whole lot when I sold it on Ebay.

KUDOS to Frank....
Casio PX-330
Martin DC Aura
Breedlove ATlas Solo
Bose MOD II PA

#243769 - 10/02/08 06:07 PM Re: Well !! , I Have A Tyros 3 , A Must Read !
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Kingfrog:
As a fellow seller of Yamaha products. I HAVE to agree. If you want a keyboard whether Yamaha or Korg. Frank is THE guy to buy ti from. I bought my Pa2x from him at a great price which allowed me to test it for a few months and not lose a whole lot when I sold it on Ebay.

KUDOS to Frank....

The only thing better than buying from Frank is to live under a 2 hour ride to his store. I've made the trip a number of times and rode home a happy musician.

#243770 - 10/02/08 06:28 PM Re: Well !! , I Have A Tyros 3 , A Must Read !
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Frankie ... you blushing yet ???

t.

#243771 - 10/02/08 10:05 PM Re: Well !! , I Have A Tyros 3 , A Must Read !
leezone Offline

where is Frank from? , city, state?

thinking about the Tyros 3 but i own a G-to and Ketron XD-3 right now

#243772 - 10/02/08 10:27 PM Re: Well !! , I Have A Tyros 3 , A Must Read !
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by leezone:
where is Frank from? , city, state?

thinking about the Tyros 3 but i own a G-to and Ketron XD-3 right now

http://www.audioworksct.com/

#243773 - 10/03/08 05:22 AM Re: Well !! , I Have A Tyros 3 , A Must Read !
frankieve Offline

Loc: Milford, CT, USA
I never realized how much it cost for good PR

Thanks guys

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online