SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#348604 - 08/07/12 06:26 AM Re: Why aren't most of you playing Ketron's? [Re: captain Russ]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: captain Russ
They REALLY PISS ME OFF!

You would never have known, would you? LOL!

Worst company and people I have EVER dealt with in the music business, and I've been around for a while.

R.

Russ,

What to you put all this down to, is it the importer or Ketron, we have TWD in the UK but if something was to happen to him, hell I don't know what they would do.

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#348616 - 08/07/12 08:21 AM Re: Why aren't most of you playing Ketron's? [Re: Tony Hughes]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Tony, it is lack of customer support and efforts to sell instruments directly to consumers, bypassing distributors. That's a major "no no" in retail. Lots of distributors...mostly former distributors, know of the sales deal and have reported it to the importer; yet it continues.

That's pretty inexcusable, in my book.

Sad!

R.

#348618 - 08/07/12 08:37 AM Re: Why aren't most of you playing Ketron's? [Re: captain Russ]
Tony Hughes Offline

Russ,

The shops have all the power stop stocking or selling them, the problem is if the shops are only buying as the KB is ordered and not holding stock the importer might think he can sell direct, like you say Russ it isn't right, funny old World Russ. If the KB goes wrong, no one wants to know.

Tony

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online