Has anyone here played the GEM GK-380? I've seen this board at several online retailers. I've also listened to a few YouTube demos of a couple styles and am really surprised at the sounds on this thing.

This unit has 64 note poly, basic sound editing (don't see any filter control though), pitch wheel, and STANDARD MIDI JACKS! The price isn't too bad either.., coming in at just under $400. I've never owned a GEM arranger, and the only GEM board I owned for a short period was the Equinox.

Can anyone here comment on this model? For me it would be a quick "go to keyboard" for scratching out ideas, and for that quick fix when I need to stretch the fingers. I'm wanting a decent board with speakers that I can tote around the house if needed. My Roland Fantom X, and Yamaha Motif ES aren't really the easiest boards to tote around the house

[This message has been edited by squeak_D (edited 08-10-2008).]
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.