Hi all, I'm looking at parting with the 2000.
It was a great instrument and for those of you who can put it through it's paces, it's a great deal. I've discovered that I'm more a meat and potatoes type of performer (Piano/vocals). For me anyways, If I ever decided to incorporate backing tracks in a performance, I would rather utilize a multitrack digital recorder with an S-90 or Motif as the source, then burn the tracks mixed and mastered onto a CD for ease of use. For me this PSR 2000 trial was wonderful as it showed me alot about what direction I'd like to pursue as a musician. The arranger as a performance board isn't what I prefer I guess. I have received alot of positive feedback following performances on the digital piano, playing varying styles of music and just singing. It has brought me the most gratification too. I truley admire all of you who can perform so admirably with the arrangers. It is a wonderful talent that I will always hold the utmost respect for. It's just not my cup of tea. Anyhow, My beast is one year and 1 month old. I don't even know what OS it has. It has been played in my house 2-3 times a week and out only 5 times. It is in suberb condition, I paid $1,199 for it, and purchased a transferable additional 1 year bumper to bumper warranty on her, so you would still have almost a full year left (Nov 2003)on a warranty. I will also include a gig bag. I have not had one glitch with the board and am confident it is in outstanding condition, both in and out. If you're interested, e-mail me at brian.barnes@ctbrad.ang.af.mil or call me toll free at 1-800-992-6056 X 82363 and we can discuss details. Merry Christmas...Brian